Sorry that is the last straw for me with McCoist. He ordered 3 players into the corner to try to keep the ball in the corner flag. Rangers at Ibrox against Stranraer FFS :mad: Did you see Little's face - "are we seriously so desperate gaffer that we need to revert to that?".

We lose the ball instantly when his master plan breaks down. They run up the park and score.

Sorry Ally - I've had it with you as a manager mate. No more!!

Surely it became clear years ago that Ally didn't have it?

Brutal performance from Rangers.

We just didn't get going and Stranraer were well worth their point.

Most of the Rangers side looked as if they just couldn't be bothered. Shades of last season for me.

We are still very ordinary as a footballing unit and the buck stops with Ally. I've never wanted a manager to succeed more at Rangers but we are not progressing at a suitable pace, perhaps a tad unfair considering we've just dropped our first points of the season but we should be better than this.

Fair put a dampener on my Christmas cheer. :(

Leftover Turkey and reheated spuds for this Bear!

From about 10 mins into the game, we looked lethargic, complacent and one-dimensional (long ball to Daly & feed off the knock downs), with no width at all. I had a strong feeling for the whole 2nd half that we would concede a goal, because we just weren't sharp enough.

Would like to put it down to just a bad day at the office, but really that was nowhere near acceptable.

Interesting to see what reaction the team gives against Dunfermline in a few days.

From about 10 mins into the game, we looked lethargic, complacent and one-dimensional (long ball to Daly & feed off the knock downs), with no width at all. I had a strong feeling for the whole 2nd half that we would concede a goal, because we just weren't sharp enough.

Would like to put it down to just a bad day at the office, but really that was nowhere near acceptable.

Interesting to see what reaction the team gives against Dunfermline in a few days.

A reaction means nothing though we have seen it all before. Opinions and judgements cannot be made in one result just as today's opinions cannot be knee jerk after one draw.

It has to be long term and long term since he took over Allys record has been appalling. We are an embarrassment in footballing terms.

Yep .... Ally has to go. Just imagine the shame of it. We drew at home in the league. Never mind that we have won every other league match. One draw and enough is enough.

That is pathetically knee jerk. I think the other thousands wanting him to go have been consistent since he took over, he has never been manager material, never shown any glimpses he has anything as a manger and his results since taking over have been nothing short of disgraceful.

Long term, overall he has been a complete failure. His tenure has been embarrassing from one shameful result to another.