Anti-football?

He certainly doesn't bring promise for the future. We get one 'acceptable' performance in every 5 or 6, and that is spanning years. It's consistent dross with the odd good day thrown in rather than the other way round. How can any manager last so long on a salary so high yet deliver acceptability so infrequently? I think the answer lies in the fact that since Murray no man has been at the helm long enough to take the bold step. They come in fearing that they will suffer a backlash if they threaten Ally too quickly, and then they are gone. I think Wallace will be different.

He certainly doesn't bring promise for the future. We get one 'acceptable' performance in every 5 or 6, and that is spanning years. It's consistent dross with the odd good day thrown in rather than the other way round. How can any manager last so long on a salary so high yet deliver acceptability so infrequently? I think the answer lies in the fact that since Murray no man has been at the helm long enough to take the bold step. They come in fearing that they will suffer a backlash if they threaten Ally too quickly, and then they are gone. I think Wallace will be different.

Perhaps he is a convenient face for the board to keep the heat off them. A man to split fans and distract attention from them. As long as Ally is here the fans will be onside somewhat? As you say, they may fear a backlash if he is removed. Ironically, i think most fans would be supportive of such a move now. I feel most have seen enough. I certainly have.

I sincerely hope Wallace is that man for our sake.

there maybe reasons for today. lack of games recently. poor weather affecting training. a bit of complacency.

but underlying issues remain.

This isn't a recent trend. We are often crap and infrequently good. The underlying issue is the 3 amigos don't cut the mustard and have outlived their sell by date. No other club would have stood for it and I mean none!

there maybe reasons for today. lack of games recently. poor weather affecting training. a bit of complacency.

but underlying issues remain.

They read like excuses rather than reasons mate, i don't buy any of them. Certainly not to excuse that sort of performance today anyway.

McCoist is a very poor manager, I think most of us know that. We will still win this league by a country mile. There is no style to our play, pass the ball around slowly get nowhere then pump the ball up to Daly. Too many defensive midfielders,players out of position, no width. We have players who played in SPL yet we are a poor team to watch most times.

McCoist will still be manager next year, he is the least of the club's problems at the moment. But we do need a new manager when we get back to top division.

There must be something wrong with me?, as bad as the result and performance was I still can't get myself too upset with that, I'm more concerned about the chunts running the club!, I am really worried where we are heading, I can't help it, performances are secondary for me right now!.

There must be something wrong with me?, as bad as the result and performance was I still can't get myself too upset with that, I'm more concerned about the chunts running the club!, I am really worried where we are heading, I can't help it, performances are secondary for me right now!.

That worries me. No disrespect mate as you are entitled to your opinion. But my whole life as a Rangers supporter has always been about what the 11 men in the famous royal blue were doing on the park. In all those barren years with the lowest crowds we ever had, I went and could choose to park my arse anywhere in the old Centenery Stand because hardly a soul was there. But we still celebrated the odd win like it was a cup final. I don't remember anybody ever talking about the 'board' back then or talking 'commercial' stuff. It was all about the 11 men in blue (and sometimes the manager). Changed days indeed.