If the requisitioners had triumphed, McCoist would have been secure indefinitely.

They lost, and McCoist is still probably safe and secure as long as lower division minnows are bullied and battered.

Very few Rangers fans rate McCoist as a manager. They admired him as a player, but confidence in him in this off-field role is low. He is not the answer.

Will the club dare to make a change before they are forced into it in a few years - when his shortcomings can no longer be disguised?

Ofcourse it matters how we play on the pitch, I am just more concerned what is happening off the pitch, after all we will win the league at a canter, but the SPIVS are going to slash the playing staff and increase the cost of season tickets, if you think it's bad now wait until we don't sign any decent players as we climb our way back to the top!

Let me ask those still standing up for the manager. Did you ever think you would see the day that a Rangers manager would ask his team to try to see the game out at the corner flag in the last minute at home to Stranraer (and then lose possession in the process which lead to the goal FFS)? Did you see Little's face looking at the dugout as the instruction came across? "Are you fucking serious?????". That was the last straw for me. An utterly embarrassing move.

If a boxer beats 22 'amateurs' in row but is obviously not fit to take on a decent pro, does that make him a good fighter (with a good manager)? Does it feck!! Save us the silly statistic that he has won 22 games in Div 1 or whatever it is. Stats are all relative. That stat is complete Jack Shit!

Oh and don't forget, with all the talk of trimming the bill, this tactical genius has just agreed to 'get by' (bless him) on just under half a million quid a year rather than the 800K previously pocketed. Can anyone tell me what Ally brings that no other manager would or could?

ok, let's skip over your disrespect for a team of honest, hard-working, motivated guys who are on a good unbeaten run, and answer the first question. Yes, I would expect any manager to tell his players to run down the clock as far into the opposition half as possible. McCoist was absolutely correct to tell them to do that; He is not responsible for one of his players being unable to do the job properly and fannying about rather than punting the ball into row Z. Neither is he responsible for the chimpanzee's tea party of an effort that was our defense in the last minute.

Oh? What's that? He *is* responsible I hear you say? Well, in that case he is also responsible for the 0.5 goals per game conceded and the 4 goals per game scored.

As for beating "22 amateurs in a row". Remember that every game for the teams we are playing is the biggest game of their year and perhaps careers. Why don't you compare the records of Us and Celtic Aberdeen or Hearts for the last 16 times they have player third tier opposition?

Your comment about his wages is as disrespectful and ill-considered as the rest of your post. "Tactical genius", "get by" "pocketed"? You want to have a word with yourself mate.

The 100% was always going to go, Im not too worried about it although I didn't expect it to go at Ibrox.

A season unbeaten is more realistic, having the odd draw is no shame. The manner in which they come about is.

I wouldn't start an Anti-Ally bandwagon simple for dropping 2 points, the debate about his manager ability is a separate one and shouldn't just be brought up on individual results when we don't win a game.

That was a pathetic display yesterday by the team and the Manager. Playing Peralta wide right is Ally trying to copy WS when playing Steven Davis in that position. We would be as well bringing WS back at least we would have the real thing.

He also has to take a decision about Law, Black and McLeod, playing our best prospect wide left, is nothing short of criminal, it also leaves us playing with nobody on either wing.

It wasn't the result that disappointed me so much, these results happen in football, it was how we let it happen and then the acceptance afterwards.

Yes, I would expect any manager to tell his players to run down the clock as far into the opposition half as possible. McCoist was absolutely correct to tell them to do that.

Are you serious? Stranraer at Ibrox when the league is already won? This is Rangers we are talking about here. You and I must have different standards and expectations. Unless of course he was so desperate to protect the record he so vehemently denied caring about. He said he was mostly concerned with the manner of the play - "No fluency to the play". Fuck me Ally - what fluency comes with sending 3 men into a corner flag to protect a ball? Methinks you are telling porkies Ally.

Your comment about his wages is as disrespectful and ill-considered as the rest of your post. "Tactical genius", "get by" "pocketed"? You want to have a word with yourself mate.

Save me the 'Ally' blasphemy crap - please!!! 'This is Super Ally and his name shall never be taken in vain'. If you find those comments extremely offensive to the point I need to "have a look at myself" then I think it's you who has been hanging around too long with those "Valley girls from the wealthiest LA suburbs" that you brought into the discussion in post #32.