Who would you move on?

Yeah but we let Mitchell and McAusland go out on loan who both could have easily played there but instead we brought in Foster. Faure could've played at Centre Back and we wouldn't have had to sign Mohsni.

I can't see it happening this season unless forced, but I'd like to think we'll see regular 'rests' for Jig with Faure being phased in at CB next season.

Who is goong to be stupid enough to bid for players (plus pay their current wages) for players who are either not fearuring regularly and / or permanently injured (well apart from us).

Only player likely to attract any serious attention during the transfet window will be wallace. I don't think we will be in a position to reject any bid over £1M for him (also a top earner of the wage bill)

No other reason for us resigning Smith in the summer other than him being a long term replacement for Wallace.

Some SPhell clubs may sniff around the likes of Daly, Black , Templeton et al and chance their hands with cheeky bids to test our resolve given our current financial situation.

More bleak times ahead

I won't argue with you on that as you were one of the few who saw the SDM problem years before everything went tits up.

Majority of the under 19s who were never considered good enough to take us through the bottom two tiers of Scottish football, which saw us waste money on duds.

Most signings from last season too.

PS: the board going would be preferred.

Craig, Gribz and Ian. :P

Agree with most on Gav's original list. Would keep Little and Hutton.

Im the youngest out of that trio so I'll stay on.

Agree RE Little, he is a must to stay for me. Hutton I like as a player but hasn't had luck with injuries.

I don't think a final straw exists with us.

There will come a time when enough is enough.This board need to come up with a positive strategy to take this club forward. Selling Lee Wallace isn't a positive sign if they're stupid enough to do that.

I fear for this board. they never got the 'landslide' whatever they want to call it at the AGM.

Cutting the first team squad budget could be the end for this board and the beginning for DK and his people.

Guest Night Owl
Out of all the players kicking about the first team, who would you get rid off?

For me I'd go for:

Foster

Smith

Little

Hutton

Perry

Cribari

Peralta

Shiels

A lot of high earners in there who aren't pulling their weight and/or not getting a game.

keep hutton and little, the rest can go.