Strange email discussion on 2 October 2012 between Sandy and the CEO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig

Thanks for your email some parts were not asked for but if the papers have misquoted you should we not rectify

The rest I will wait to see you face to face as feelings seem to be running high on certain matters .

Just one point I have not moved page nor being influenced by anyone though some of the things that have been said are very close to what has happened .

Yours

Sandy

Sandy Easdale

Director

McGill's Bus Service Ltd

On 2 Oct 2013, at 11:59 AM, "Craig Mather" wrote:

> Morning Sandy/All,

>

> Regarding Ally, I was asked to comment on Ally's wages in the accounts. I said I cannot comment on what wages where offered to Ally by the previous regime however I have asked Ally to consider his wages and take a significant pay cut. I said nothing has been agreed yet and no contracts have been signed however Ally has come to the table to discuss a pay cut which is good because we cannot make him take a pay cut. Nothing is in writing but Ally is aware of his wages and the associated costs when we are playing in the division we are in. I never once said he had taken a pay cut.

>

> I also believe Frank Blin has been stirring up trouble and talking rubbish creating a divide yet again.

>

> I am happy to talk on the phone or equally if the board believe they would be better served by a different CEO (which has been said to me by a number of people). Then as I have said numerous times I will give notice to the board and will stay until you find a replacement. I cannot do more than I am doing and am permanently critiqued by every side at every opportunity.

>

> It is not a good position when every side including at least one member of the Plc board is making statements to others about my abilities or the lack of them.

>

> The old saying divide and conquer comes into play here and if we stay solid then great, if not then the obvious will happen.

>

> I thought people maybe positive about how critical of Malcolm Murray I was and also defending Brian for his cost cutting efforts and the defending of the IPO costs.

>

> For clarity I will not change my allegiance and will not go back on my word.

>

> I won't be taking or encouraging contact with the requisitioners as they are not what this club need.

>

> Best as always

> Craig

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>

>> On 2 Oct 2013, at 13:55, "Sandy Easdale" wrote:

>>

>> Dear

>> Craig I was amazed that you have been quoted saying that Ally has took a significant pay cut .

>>

>> It would be good to share this with us if this is the case as we all agreed that was not what we were saying because there has been no deal struck on his wages .

>>

>> If so what is the cut as I am being asked to quote my self on these matters and must defend all these pays

>>

>> Which frankly I can't .

>>

>> Sandy

earlier, from same newco-CF twitter account as above, there was an extraordinary - if true - exchange between Sandy the illiterate thug and Toxic the pissed, semi-literate hack. I can't paste in images, sorry - for some reason they did the last exchange in text

RangersNews@RangersInter2 Jan

@andybearz @ChrisGraham76 @CharlotteFakes Can't help poor impersonators. TRFCL>RIFC pre IPO. Join the dots :)http://www.scribd.com/doc/195231558/TRFCL-to-RIFC-Share-Exchange-Agreement …

Re: previous shareholders list. Initial observations below. Whilst Brian Stockbridge is still be content to (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1rvcl4k

"I have absolutely no intention of apologising". Did Greig ever receive an apology and why is Jack dictating?http://i.imgur.com/71iwOS0.jpg

Sandy replies via iphone. Take action against these sites and get them shut up. http://i.imgur.com/B9GUavX.jpg

Strange email discussion on 2 October 2013 between Sandy and the CEO. (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1rvdg3c

RangersNews@RangersInter14m

Who is really running the show?http://i.imgur.com/1cjoo1e.jpg

Ta - and here's one I converted to text:

Subject:Excluded

Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 20:09:03 .0000

To: Craig Mather, Brian Stockbridge

Dear

All I now feel very exclude from any info going on at rangers I don't get info at all

Nothing I don't get to any meetings or involved in any planing I am total exclude .

this board dose not recognise my share holding and the important place I would have in any decision making process but expects me to back you's without question I don't know how I can do this on the way I've been exc

This Paul Shackleton of DS makes the rules and you's listen this is not the case we tell him we need people include you have lawyers PR people rangers employees in these calls and meetings Nomads and the whole world Of people

But not me I demand to know why as this is not working for me .

Regard

Can some one pass this in to Brian Smart as I don't have his details

Sandy Easdale

Director

McGill's Bus Service Ltd

Only yesterday I was wondering about the calm on the board frontier.

What I find strange about this is that it is leaked to the public. No matter why or how, it should be investigated by the police. Make no mistake, the inquisition would burn down doors and castles if somesuch* would have been leaked about the Yahoos, their shadowy owner and their mastermind.

That aside, this is all re-vamped news posted to keep all the board shyte liquid and warm, even if the events have been done to death months ago.

*Obviously, no-one can tell whether it is all fake.

Dear

All I now feel very exclude from any info going on at rangers I don't get info at all

Nothing I don't get to any meetings or involved in any planing I am total exclude .

this board dose not recognise my share holding and the important place I would have in any decision making process but expects me to back you's without question I don't know how I can do this on the way I've been exc

This Paul Shackleton of DS makes the rules and you's listen this is not the case we tell him we need people include you have lawyers PR people rangers employees in these calls and meetings Nomads and the whole world Of people

Regard

Sandy Easdale

Director

McGill's Bus Service Ltd

I always wondered how to spell yous/youse/you's.

Does Mr Sandy Easdale suffer from Dysgraphia or some similar learning disability that prevents the use of the "d" in the past tense as in exclude/excluded or include/included?

Dear

Regard

Sandy Easdale

Director

McGill's Bus Service Ltd

If that's real then it's pretty worrying that someone so ignorant is involved in running us. My 5 year old nephew probably has a better command of the English language. 'dose'. 'you's' :seal: