Guest TravelingWilBEARy

I think some people have completely lost all perspective. We've played some lovely stuff at times this season scoring barrow loads of goals in the process, we've also struggled in games yet still won the vast majority of them. I don't think anyone is happy with the latter, other than the results, but recognise that he's in a no-win situation until we're back at the top.

We've all been puzzled by some of the selections and tactical decisions. But equally, the football is better than last season and some of the changes made etc.. have made a difference.

McCoist has shown little so far to suggest he is a world beating manager, but he hasn't shown that he is a totally clueless fool either.

I think two points which invariably get lost in these debates is that there has been a clear improvement from the dross last season and that McCoist may not be the answer long term, but that remains to be seen. At the moment he is meeting expectations and that should be good enough for the majority of the support.

I think some people have completely lost all perspective. We've played some lovely stuff at times this season scoring barrow loads of goals in the process, we've also struggled in games yet still won the vast majority of them. I don't think anyone is happy with the latter, other than the results, but recognise that he's in a no-win situation until we're back at the top.

We've all been puzzled by some of the selections and tactical decisions. But equally, the football is better than last season and some of the changes made etc.. have made a difference.

McCoist has shown little so far to suggest he is a world beating manager, but he hasn't shown that he is a totally clueless fool either.

I think two points which invariably get lost in these debates is that there has been a clear improvement from the dross last season and that McCoist may not be the answer long term, but that remains to be seen. At the moment he is meeting expectations and that should be good enough for the majority of the support.

As disappointing as some of our play and some management decisions have been I think there has been a huge overreaction in a lot of quarters. Some of the personal abuse aimed at Ally is well out of order. There are some right hypocrites out there too. They are so quick to deride and slag off the conduct of fellow Rangers fans for expressing their discontent with our board by protesting, tweeting, booing at AGM etc yet somehow feel perfectly happy to call our manager whatever foulmouthed insult they like.

We've played some lovely stuff at times this season scoring barrow loads of goals in the process,

Scored goals yes but I've seen little evidence of us playing 'lovely stuff'.

Let's be honest TWB, you and a few of the remaining blind faith loyal will back Ally no matter how unbearable it gets. You said on RM that you don't care how we play as nobody watches us to be entertained.

I have been to every home match this season, i have not seen any lovely stuff. I have also watched every away match on the laptop or tv and have not seen any either, Albion R aside. Our most creative and biggest attacking threat is a left back, that says it all.

I think he has shown he is clueless, so much so that diddies like Dick Campbell and Jim McInally have had the better of him at times. Of course Ally will always come out on top over the course of a season, he is up against nobodies, spending money we can't afford. It's simply not a level playing field, he has such a huge advantage over everyone else.

An improvement on last year is certainly nothing to shout about. I also believe it's a certainty he is not the long term answer, should we go into the SPFL with him in charge then God help us. I am not sure what expectations you have but he isn't meeting mine and i don't think i am being unrealistic.

Bottom line is he is driving fans away from Ibrox in their thousands, i have yet to meet one single person who supports him or thinks he is good enough.

Edited by Super Cooper

Guest TravelingWilBEARy
Scored goals yes but I've seen little evidence of us playing 'lovely stuff'.

Let's be honest TWB, you and a few of the remaining blind faith loyal will back Ally no matter how unbearable it gets. You said on RM that you don't care how we play as nobody watches us to be entertained.

We've played some good stuff this season. At home to Stenhousemuir, Forfar, Airdrie, East Fife. Away to Albion Rovers, Airdrie (6-0), Arbroath, East Fife and Stranrear. The evidence was right in front of, if you refuse to see it then that's up to you I suppose.

Your last comment is just pathetic.

I think you are confusing comfortable wins with good football. You can win a game 4-0 against a poor side and still play very little good football.

Ally will be found out when we are back at the top (or possibly even next season). You will still find some way of defending him then though as I can imagine you were the type of diehard defending Eck when we finished third in the league.

Guest TravelingWilBEARy
I think you are confusing comfortable wins with good football. You can win a game 4-0 against a poor side and still play very little good football.

Ally will be found out when we are back at the top (or possibly even next season). You will still find some way of defending him then though as I can imagine you were the type of diehard defending Eck when we finished third in the league.

Did you even read the OP? I quite clearly stated that he might not be the man for the long term AND he shown little so far to suggest he is a world beating manager.

Did you even read the OP? I quite clearly stated that he might not be the man for the long term AND he shown little so far to suggest he is a world beating manager.

TWB, I know you from RM. You defend the indefensible to troll people. Whether you actually believe what you are saying I don't know. But you talk a lot of nonsense.