When DM appointed PLG, along with all the fan-fair and 'look at me' and 'look what I've done', that surrounds The Mint's every appearence on TV, he promised us that this new era would herald 'Moonbeam's of Success' (or something similar) for Rangers.

He promised that the arrival of PLG would be accompanied by vast investment that would 'shake Scottish football to it's foundations' that would ensure that Rangers FC would never again be in debt and that the new manager would see a 'substantial' amount as a transfer kitty.

When PL was haggling over a new contract, David Murray informed us that if PL didn't sign his contract that we had two players lined up as replacements. He hinted that these players would be of similar, or better quality.

When he told us that PLG was taking over for the much maligined (sp) Eck that this was a new era, the start of something special. The reality is that it is the worst and barkest time I can remember being a Rangers fan. We are a circus on and off the pitch, our enemies are still allowed free reign and our custodian sits in his new house not bothering his hint end.

The Rangers we knew and love have died, and David Murray is the person who has killed them. I warned a few years back that this would get worse instead of better and I get no pleasure in saying 'I told you so'.

Here is another bleak warning and take heed if you care - this will continue to get worse and IMO, we are close to the complete death of Rangers Football Club - David Murray could have gone down in our history as one of the best chairman we had, but at this rate, he'll be remembered as the man that Killed The Rangers.

Cammy F

Guest carter001

Please remember that there is no one person bigger than the club, including David Murray.

It can only run down so far before the stands empty and he has to take notice.

If he gets to the point of selling the club then surely, as a businessman, he would want the asset to be in the best possible state to obtain the highest price.

Disaster is fast approaching - I think the Ferguson issues can be the catalyst for some action by Murray

Disaster is fast approaching - I think the Ferguson issues can be the catalyst for some action by Murray

Defeat tomorrow would IMO see us struggle to get a European place this season, or worse and unthinkable, fail to qualify for the top 6 - don't kid ourselves, we ARE THAT BAD.

Cammy F

It can only run down so far before the stands empty and he has to take notice.

does anyone seriously believe there was 50000 there at the St Mirren game? I think they must have employed the old Celtic 'crowd estimater' !!!

As for tomorrow ..... well, i hate to say this, but i hope we get fucked if it means that some positive action will finally be taken!

Guest carter001
As for tomorrow ..... well, i hate to say this, but i hope we get fucked if it means that some positive action will finally be taken!

I recently spoke to a friend that is a Hearts fan and he was saying the same about his club!!

Oh how we were all laughing at Hearts not so long ago.

I recently spoke to a friend that is a Hearts fan and he was saying the same about his club!!

Oh how we were all laughing at Hearts not so long ago.

Yeah, i know some Hearts fans who were saying the same

It's horrible to wish ill on your team, but when it comes to this current situation, anything to bring it to a head would be good!

Yeah, i know some Hearts fans who were saying the same

It's horrible to wish ill on your team, but when it comes to this current situation, anything to bring it to a head would be good!

But would it be brought to a head ? We thought the same last season with Eck..... I don't see how things have changed an awful lot