Down to 30.4p, is there only one way for the shares to go with the present board ? Does the share price really matter?

The share price reflects the market's view of the potential for the company's financial performance to improve with the ultimate aim of becoming profitable; curently the portents aren't that good. News of significant savings from the McCoist/Wallace meeting would help but don't seem very likely (although the management trio could lead the way by dropping a million on their combined wages).

It certainly does matter to investors and potential investors.

As posted here before Christmas, I heard talk of a new issue after the 120-day planning period at 30p/share but it would probably have to be less now.

There have been a number of small sales yesterday and today for a few hundred pounds each which will have depressed the price in a limited market, possibly just some people paying off their Christmas presents; not necesarilly that significant.

Brahim, you understand these financial dealings.

Would it be possible for a scenario to unfold in which the share price is depressed as far as it will go, at which point it would actually be worth buying shares? What I mean is, since certain people got their shares for a penny, and I'd fain see them rewarded with a sale at say 50p, could it happen that their shares are eventually so worthless that we could get shot of them at a penny a go? Seems too good to be true, in one sense.

I have a feeling that a share price of about 10p would probably mean another admin event but I confess to not really understanding this whole area.

I doubt very much if there will be another administration. There will come a time when those behind the scenes who hold the power (who use the Easdales as their proxy votes) will have to come out and put more money in.

I think that's a wildly optimistic outlook, Rab. Downsizing, not investing, will be the order of the day for the foreseeable.

When I look at our club stores and kit manufacturer I think we can guess who is having a rather large influence behind the scenes

There have been a number of small sales yesterday and today for a few hundred pounds each which will have depressed the price in a limited market, possibly just some people paying off their Christmas presents; not necesarilly that significant.

Perhaps but the delayed notification trade of 310,000 shares @ 28p revealed earlier this week should prick up some ears.

Perhaps but the delayed notification trade of 310,000 shares @ 28p revealed earlier this week should prick up some ears.

I must confess I don't look at the trades unless there's a specific reason for doing so as in the OP but yes that is definitely significant.

Doesn't look like there are any buyers right now and that's not a big surprise.

I think there are a number of reasons for the share price being so low. 1. The boardroom unrest 2. The rumours of cost cutting and administration 3. The league we are in it could go on and on

Does anyone know of the top of their heads is there a team in England in a similar position to us and what their share price is?