My opinion doesn't really matter, as you say they are both guaranteed starters whether i agree with it or not.

Your opinion on their ability doesnt matter for the point I am getting at. Having only missed one game you will be aware that both are guaranteed starters. So I will ask again.

Who would you replace them with?

Then you are two injuries away from scraping the barrell IMO.

Murdoch, Crawford, Law, MacLeod, Telfer, Peralta and Hutton are all centre midfielders. Plenty options. There is 7 choices without Black. Hardly scraping the barrell.

The only worry would be up front but even now with Daly we only have 4 options with Daly, Little, Clark and maybe Jig. We have a few youths i would like to see step up who should be given a chance now the league is won.

In my opinion signing Daly has been a waste of time, he is no better than Jig up front and probably Jig would have scored more goals.

In midfield, to my mind Ally has taken the easy option of moving McLeod out wide, when he should either have changed his formation to 3 in the central midfield or taken a decision on who to leave out.

Perhaps making cuts in personnel will help concentrate his mind.

In my opinion signing Daly has been a waste of time, he is no better than Jig up front and probably Jig would have scored more goals.

For such a big guy he doesn't win many 50/50 headers, he is so easy to mark, i agree with you, we should have stuck with Jig up front.

For such a big guy he doesn't win many 50/50 headers, he is so easy to mark, i agree with you, we should have stuck with Jig up front.

That would have done for this season and possibly next; and would also have allowed a Faure/Mohsni central defence, which seems to be most people's preferred option, with Cribari (since we're stuck with him) McAusland and Gasparotto as back up.

That would have done for this season and possibly next; and would also have allowed a Faure/Mohsni central defence, which seems to be most people's preferred option, with Cribari (since we're stuck with him) McAusland and Gasparotto as back up.

Ignoring the defence is Allys biggest failing, it has been an accident waiting to happen for 18 months now.