Yes, I did. I mentioned it because, in my opinion, it seems to be one of the stupid reasons people 'chose sides' instead of actually examining the facts that were staring them in the face.

Did you. I thought we were talking about that section of our support who shamefully acted as cheerleaders for the people who've led us back to the abyss. You know, the ones that don't take responsibility for their words or actions. Wallace will do his master's bidding, that's how it usually works with employees. Again, you shouldn't need to be an accountant to understand that.

People of varying opinions pushed the concept of sides.

So why the personal hostility towards Green, Mather, Stockbridge etc if it's all about being employees and doing a master's bidding? And who qualifies as a cheerleader in your eyes? Anyone who hasn't been categorically against the current regime, no room for ambiguity, middle ground etc? Bearing mind this cheerleading seems to consist much of the time of simply posting on an internet forum.

What with that high horse you're on amms you must have all the answers, so I look forward to them.

Bearing mind this cheerleading seems to consist much of the time of simply posting on an internet forum.

Don't undervalue this act because I can assure you that the mainstream media are paying close attention to the views posted online and the subsequent articles can definitely influence the shareholders.

People of varying opinions pushed the concept of sides.

So why the personal hostility towards Green, Mather, Stockbridge etc if it's all about being employees and doing a master's bidding? And who qualifies as a cheerleader in your eyes? Anyone who hasn't been categorically against the current regime, no room for ambiguity, middle ground etc? Bearing mind this cheerleading seems to consist much of the time of simply posting on an internet forum.

What with that high horse you're on amms you must have all the answers, so I look forward to them.

Yeah, well, the view from my high horse is considerably clearer than when your head is stuck in the sand.

Green and Mather were just employees, very good.

The answer's simple STB, but you might not find it palatable. Stop defending the people who own and who run our club, stop attacking those who oppose them. That's the answer, it's all you can do.

Just read this online and it's a point well made:

The director's at our club don't want to pay ( as they see it ) Spl wages to players in division 1/ Championship yet they all want paying top wack and then some for their own duties.

The team has successfully met its onfield expectations.

The Director's? ........An Abomination!

The current board of directors is in charge for how long now? Are they all Brian Stockbridges now? How would we know whether they do their jobs? All I see from the support is that unless the directors chop Stockbridge, they are doing nothing worthwhile at all.