as i have said before. we will need to double our player wage bill and probably spend 10-20 million on fees in order to have a shot at winning the spl.

thats over the next 18 months.

thats wallaces real job. funding that.

Lets get financially stable first, even if it means some years of 2nd best, we always get back to the top eventually

Wallace has a real CV and I think you need to give him some time to try and sort the situation, as you say the budgeting has been mismanaged, I felt we were signing too many players at the time and the bonus revelations were very alarming.

It doesn't really matter what Wallace's CV is it's the same people who own the club and call the shots. The damage has been done, the lost money can't be reclaimed, this has fuck all to do with signing players.

Up to others whether to ignore other people's views or not but I just find 'shame on you' quite dramatic, fans are the last people to blame, McCoist pretty much said that today. I'll assume you're having a dig at my opinions, even though for example I've been against Brian Stockbridge since August so it's not all clear cut.

You made this about you, I didn't single anyone out. Fans aren't the last people to blame, some are blameless, some tried really hard to affect change, they are largely blameless. The rest though should take their share of blame. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

If we were in administration again i'd sort of see your point this but we're hardly in an unsalvageable situation, if Paul Murray's entire group had got on board they'd also be looking at cost cutting measures. This is all very far from clear cut as I said.

You just don't get it, do you. The people who led us to this point haven't gone away, they are still in control. It's the same remote, faceless, nameless people, with unknown motives who control our club. The fact is we're back at the brink again less than two years after the last time and we're still controlled by people who can't be trusted. You still seem to be okay with that, but then as you said yourself you're no accountant.

There's no doubt well need fresh investment in the not too distant future. It remains to be seen if this board can get that investment.

No need to worry , if you remember right McMurdo says there are investors ready to pump in 50 million :roflmao:

It doesn't really matter what Wallace's CV is it's the same people who own the club and call the shots. The damage has been done, the lost money can't be reclaimed, this has fuck all to do with signing players.

You made this about you, I didn't single anyone out. Fans aren't the last people to blame, some are blameless, some tried really hard to affect change, they are largely blameless. The rest though should take their share of blame. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

You just don't get it, do you. The people who led us to this point haven't gone away, they are still in control. It's the same remote, faceless, nameless people, with unknown motives who control our club. The fact is we're back at the brink again less than two years after the last time and we're still controlled by people who can't be trusted. You still seem to be okay with that, but then as you said yourself you're no accountant.

If the controlling shareholders are your issue then the only way to sort that is for them to be bought out surely?