Lets get financially stable first, even if it means some years of 2nd best, we always get back to the top eventually

This is a different ball game these days. Some years as 2nd best will be added their first 4 without us. They will be out of sight if we accept any years of accepting 2nd best.

If the controlling shareholders are your issue then the only way to sort that is for them to be bought out surely?

The controlling shareholders are always the issue STB, fuxake keep up. For some of us this has nothing to do with whether or not we like the guy who owns Follow Follow. Why aren't the controlling shareholders your issue, that's what I still find bewildering. You really don't need to be an accountant to see that.

The controlling shareholders are always the issue STB, fuxake keep up. For some of us this has nothing to do with whether or not we like the guy who owns Follow Follow. Why aren't the controlling shareholders your issue, that's what I still find bewildering. You really don't need to be an accountant to see that.

You mentioned follow follow not me.

I thought we were talking about board members hence why I pointed to Wallace's CV, now you've said it's about the shareholders. Fair enough, but as I say, when it comes to forcing change only cold hard cash will do it there.

In the DR interview Wallace seems to talk about adding players in the next two summer transfer windows as we go up the leagues. That will require funding. He needs to explain where that funding will come from if we're looking at cutting players salaries by 15 percent at present.

In the DR interview Wallace seems to talk about adding players in the next two summer transfer windows as we go up the leagues. That will require funding. He needs to explain where that funding will come from if we're looking at cutting players salaries by 15 percent at present.

Could be appeasement Rab. Deflection. Hot air.