Where did the rest go ?

Coaches(first team and youth), ticket staff, groundsmen, physios, doctors, staff at Auchenhowie, people from the marketing and hospitality departments, kitman, security and media people, the coach driver. We must have over 100 staff easy. Every salary, little or large adds up mate.

McCoist took over £800k. Durrant and McDowall are over half a million just between them 2. Then you have salaries for Durie, Kirkwood, Sinclair, Stewart, Henry.........all of Allys entourage and the rest of the coaches for all levels. Ahmad got £300k but is no longer here.

It soon adds up.

I can't help wondering why Graham Wallace saw the need to try cutting first team player salaries as one of the first parts of his cost cutting measures instead of this £10m non-playing staff wages which I'd have thought would have been no1 priority

How do you know the 1st team was the 1st port of call??? It is the first that we know of....

What from the £10m could we cut?

I'm pretty sure that are plenty of surplus positions within the club that could easily be trimmed down. It is the club infrastructure that is the real problem - that is where the re-structuring needs to take place....streamlining of internal functions etc....

I'm pretty sure that are plenty of surplus positions within the club that could easily be trimmed down. It is the club infrastructure that is the real problem - that is where the re-structuring needs to take place....streamlining of internal functions etc....

Instead of being vague, tell us where. Who is getting binned? The ticket lady, head of security, groundsman, twitter Dickson, perhaps the club physio and doctor?

Allys wage will be cut, Ahmad has gone, the club have started to cut costs since the accounts were applicable. Green, Murray, Mather, Smith, Cartmel, Hart are all gone saving even more. Stockbridge' annual payment will be cut in half. There is over £2m saving right away.

Edited by Super Cooper

Instead of being vague, tell us where. Who is getting binned? The ticket lady, head of security, groundsman, twitter Dickson, perhaps the club physio and doctor?

Allys wage will be cut, Ahmad has gone, the club have started to cut costs since the accounts were applicable. Green, Murray, Mather, Smith, Cartmel, Hart are all gone saving even more. Stockbridge' annual payment will be cut in half. There is over £2m saving right away.

I don't know exactly where the cuts need to happen....coz I don't know the numbers of folk in each dept. For example....if a certain dept has five members of staff, could it still be run effectively @ our current level with 3 or 4 folk??? Do they all need to be working full time??? Are there folk earning a wage, but not pulling their weight - clear out any deadwood. Refine internal procedures to make things more efficient, with possibly less staff. Employ enough folk to keep the club running lean, yet effective.

Directors have left, but we also have replacements....

We are a company with a £19m turnover, with a £10m office wage bill....operating in the 3rd tier of business.....

The way I see it these days is whatever appears in the press isn't as a result of of astounding journalism.

It is material that is being fed to the hacks.

What exercises my mind is why this latest fixation with cost cutting in the media.

There's a reason and it isn't as simple as it appears.