Agreed. Interesting how much stuff is coming out which is designed to ensure the focus is on Ally and the players. Anyone might think its *another* tactic to deflect from board and off-field issues.

Amazed just how many folk are buying this.

You'd be damn sure if we weren't preparing for games like this, many of the same folk would be asking why we were so unprofessional.

They make themselves an easy target the manager and the players will always be the thin end of the wedge and the most open to criticism, some justified

Perhaps. But this is a deliberate ploy to deflect from the Board. My first question about the 15% wage cuts was who told the BBC that these discussions had taken place? Also, who do you think leaked the pic of the training schedule. You don't have to work hard to join the dots and see who benefits from this.

And you only have to look at how much time we spend being distracted by minor issues to see how successful all this is.

We don't know if all "training" is scheduled on that A4 piece of paper. Some afternoons could be gym time as I would expect that's not part of the "first team training" slot in the morning. There's also things like massages and ice baths etc to account for.

I do think that group analysis of videos of the next team we play would be useful if they don't do it. That would also be the time to explain the whys and wherefores of the tactics. However, you'd expect someone to put together a highlights package that shows the main points and so it shouldn't need hours and hours of mind numbing watching of full games.

There's nothing to say that the players don't watch a lot of football and when interviewed on the telly it usually sounds like they do - especially the Premiership. Ally was pretty knowledgeable about a load of other sports on Question of Sport as well as top of the class on football and he can't just have picked it up without a lot of viewing.

Agreed. Interesting how much stuff is coming out which is designed to ensure the focus is on Ally and the players. Anyone might think its *another* tactic to deflect from board and off-field issues.

Keith Jackson came out with this, i've constantly heard he's a good Rangers man and he seems to have been on the side of the requisitioners.

So that doesn't quite tie in with it being another Toxic Jack conspiracy

Amazed just how many folk are buying this.

You'd be damn sure if we weren't preparing for games like this, many of the same folk would be asking why we were so unprofessional.

Football fans being focused on the manager and players, really shouldn't be a bad thing.

There's an element of overreaction to some stories but the same goes for some of the boardroom fuss.

Keith Jackson came out with this, i've constantly heard he's a good Rangers man and he seems to have been on the side of the requisitioners.

So that doesn't quite tie in with it being another Toxic Jack conspiracy

It was Jackson who highlighted the absurdity of our cost base in terms of luxury hotel visits, as compared to the discussions on wage reductions.

However, the leak about the wage reductions was to the BBC, and the leak of the training schedule both lead back to toxic jack.

This is not an over-reaction. It is happening! And similar stunts have been going on for months, nay years.

It was Jackson who highlighted the absurdity of our cost base in terms of luxury hotel visits, as compared to the discussions on wage reductions.

However, the leak about the wage reductions was to the BBC, and the leak of the training schedule both lead back to toxic jack.

This is not an over-reaction. It is happening! And similar stunts have been going on for months, nay years.

Do you know this? I don't like Jack Irvine and as i've mentioned close family members have met him a few times, but I think he's being turned into something worse and more powerful than he is.