Guys, I don't think it's particularly fair to criticise other fans for simply wanting to concentrate on the football - especially if, offline at least, such fans will be in a large majority.

Sure, for the rest of us, it may be difficult not to consider the off-field issues when thinking about the performance of the manager (and players) but that's our stone to carry and it's not fair to ask others to take their turn if they don't want to.

If you have a pal who's desperately ill, and one of your mates merely looks on and does nothing, while everyone else does sponsored walks or at least sends a card, you're entitled to call out that mate.

We have to step up and, at the very least, realise that our club is in mortal danger. Just wheeling along and saying 'I'm only really interested in the fitba' will leave us, in my reading, with no team to bowl along to watch, at least as we have known it.

There's a difference between criticism and abuse and frankly, Frankie, if we're to censor talk on this most vital of subjects you might as well pull the plug. While SC and others may consider the pointing out of their stance to be criticism - personal, unjustified or otherwise - what it actually is is an expression of disbelief that any Rangers fan could have taken in the last two to three years and insist that on the field only is what interests them.

The rate we're going we won't have a team to support in any way, shape or form and there's little point pretending otherwise.

That's fair but it's the line between criticism and abuse that I'm trying to moderate... :whistle:

Like I say, there's many fans (probably the majority) who don't care (or perhaps don't always understand - I know I don't) the political stuff. Thus, for some, it may well be they'd rather concentrate on the football instead of trying to form an opinion on issues which seem to change on a day-to-day basis.

Even if the training schedule is a leak by Irvine, that doesn't make it ok to ignore it.

It's absolutely ridiculous that we train as little as we do and it shows on the pitch.

It's hard to argue with what the Sports science guy says (see other thread) about physical fitness but it's the tactical work that seems to be lacking.

I really would like to know if they ever do anything in the afternoon or is it just the way it's always been i.e. down the bookies or the snooker hall (or home playing video games)?

Do they do any work in the community for example apart from the occasional hospital visit or charitable appearance?

If you have a pal who's desperately ill, and one of your mates merely looks on and does nothing, while everyone else does sponsored walks or at least sends a card, you're entitled to call out that mate.

We have to step up and, at the very least, realise that our club is in mortal danger. Just wheeling along and saying 'I'm only really interested in the fitba' will leave us, in my reading, with no team to bowl along to watch, at least as we have known it.

There's a difference between criticism and abuse and frankly, Frankie, if we're to censor talk on this most vital of subjects you might as well pull the plug. While SC and others may consider the pointing out of their stance to be criticism - personal, unjustified or otherwise - what it actually is is an expression of disbelief that any Rangers fan could have taken in the last two to three years and insist that on the field only is what interests them.

The rate we're going we won't have a team to support in any way, shape or form and there's little point pretending otherwise.

We don't even have any debt, last time where there was real danger we had plenty of that plus HMRC chasing us.

While that doesn't mean everything is brilliant there's still not much solid evidence to back up the lines that we 'might not have a club at all' etc.

We don't even have any debt, last time where there was real danger we had plenty of that plus HMRC chasing us.

While that doesn't mean everything is brilliant there's still not much solid evidence to back up the lines that we 'might not have a club at all' etc.

It's probably only polite to say I'm not really aiming at you - I don't think you're reachable.