Hi everyone,

Thanks for the response - it's Really interesting to see the variety of responses to this on the forum - a good sign, as this is about hearing

as many of the voices out there as we can do!

Firstly, the true rangers fans title was an incentive drive, to try and boost support for the Kickstarter appeal! So we aren't discriminating

in any way or form, and sorry if that did offend anyone by accident.

I understand scepticism around the project - there has been a lot of negative publicity surrounding

the club recently, and the story reported badly.

However, we're after the story - not wanting to make an expose/investigation, in the

style of a Panorama documentary! With no Channels interested, we're not going to have an

outside bias involved in this.

The story is the history - from Rangers' origins to the present day, up to date in 2014. We have exclusive

access to old archive footage and interviews with famous associates and players - so as you can see

we want to present the wider, bigger picture of everyone concerned - from figures of authority,

stars themselves to the fans, without which, let's face it, there wouldn't be a Rangers FC :)

The fan input is valuable for us, that's why we've started the Kickstarter page to allow the fans the

chance to contribute and be involved with us to tell the club and their story.

That doesn't mean to say we're only going to be guided by paying fans - we want to hear from all of you!

We set up the page a day ago, and we're already halfway to our first £1000 contributed to the project.

If anyone does have any concerns/questions, and wants to contact me or the office to find out more,

please give us a call to 0161 236 2112 or you can sned me an email to my address below!

I'm happy to hear from you and answer any questions you might have!

Niraj - SDMC Researcher

Niraj Dave |Researcher

SDMC Productions Limited

Email: niraj.dave@sdmcproductions.com

Office: http://www.sdmcproductions.com

[​IMG]

Brahim, thank you for your questions and feedback to our post. We've tried to find McElroy's agent/representative, but so far haven't

been successful in our search. Any help we might be able to get towards this would be highly appreciated, we would indeed

be very grateful for it.

Hi,

Thankyou for contributions which have come through so far. We've already began filming in Glasgow now, and we're looking to have as many of

you onboard for our documentary if you'd like to contribute - if you still have any questions, please don't hesistate to call us on 0161 236 2112

or to email me and I'll send over details.

The documentary is a history of Rangers FC mixed with the journey of the Fans throughout the seasons, a fan-centric documentary.

Our coverage of the administration/insolvency will only take up approx 8 mins of our total documentary time of 90 mins.

The reason we've started the crowdfunding initiative is to make the fans feel they're part of the project, supporting it as they go along.

It's also to pay for footage of the goals for the doc. SDMC is funding the total cost of the production - but we dropped all the broadcasters

supporting it, so we will not be governed by any outside influences/authority now. We need the extra funding now to put all the

important goals in the documentary. We're contacting the Scottish Football Association at the moment to get that footage.

Without funding, the doc will stay go ahead, but not have as many goals included. So we hope to bring you as many important goals

from across the whole history of Rangers matches - if it's only as far as our budget can stretch, then that'll mean less goals.

They do cost, and the funding would be to cover that!

As I've said before, if you do any queries/concerns, you can always ring us and we'll do our best to answer your questions.

Best wishes,

Niraj.

Niraj - Researcher, SDMC Productions

For anyone interested I know that the SDMC crew were with the Fife Loyal RSC at the weekend and accompanied them to the game etc. They also filmed in The Grapes Bar among other venues. The guys from Fife Loyal said they were the real deal i.e. no hidden agenda etc and they are a good bunch of guys. Questions were all of a very positive nature e.g. favourite goals, memories etc. They met with Gordon Smith for an interview also.

Niraj

Can I ask you did you consult with any Rangers fans as to how they would want the story to be told ?

I think most of us are well aware of our club's history and have probably viewed most of the goals you will feature.

Considering the raft of injustices and malevolence our club has suffered these last 3 years - there is certainly a documentary to be made. Might I respectfully suggest you read the Book "Follow We Will" published by the Rangers Standard - then perhaps you will be able to produce the type of insightful documentary which can only be reflected by walking about in our shoes - so to speak.

Kind Regards

D'Artagnan

I spoke to the guy Niraj today and another called Jake who is involved in the production.

Their objective as he set it out is to focus on the fans interpretation on the history of the Club. He stressed it is not an investigative piece. They plan to focus on the Club's roots, what happened leading up to the liquidation and the Club rising again.

I told him that there is a healthy scepticism about media interest in Rangers; they are aware of this and assured me that it is not going to be a critical view.

For what it's worth, I too do not detect any hidden agenda and have agreed to be interviewed prior to the game at Ayr on 15 February.

And before anyone says it; I have told them that my views are not always mainstream.