I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest Ally's stance at the AGM is coming back to haunt him now.

Did anyone ever really think that McCoist would not be made to pay for giving his votes to the fans in East Kilbride?

McCoist as good as nailed his colours to the mast of the "HMS Getthisshowerofspivstaefuck" and now it looks like they've started laying the plank for him to walk.

With this attack on the one real Rangers man left, we are now in a battle for the very soul of the club. If these rats are able to force Ally out of Ibrox (and let's forget McCoist the manager for the moment; we're talking about McCoist the Rangers legend here) then we have some very, very black days ahead of us.

The club is being run by incompetants, liars and spivs, our name is being dragged through the mud and made a laughing stock - and you're sad that the only remaining Ranger, the only person the fans can trust is staying?

And why? Because you don't like his managerial tactics.

Away and have a word with yourself

It didn't it came from the latest incarnation of Charlotte Fakes.

However the board (and Toxic too) have previously been swift to send in the lawyers to have content from CF removed from Twitter, Scribd, imgur et al when the content causes them embarrassment yet on this occasion they appear more than content to let it stay.

https://twitter.com/RangersInter

Similar to what I'm thinking. Also, only last week I was told BS had emails which strongly hinted that Ally was avoiding taking a pay cut. Now we have this.

Realpapabear - you trust ally? He's toadied up to every "spiv" thats been in and out since whyte took over. He's jumped sides of the fence more than red rum in the national.. Looks like his judgement in backing his bosses is as suspect as his judgement of a player... I'm just sticking to the football side as i can't influence the boardroom shite.

I've been following the leaked documents all along and can't say I'd put as much faith in this one as others.

The leaked documents and emails which have appeared to be genuine have been either scans, photocopies or screenshots of originals.

This document however, appears to have been freshly transcribed into a new format for the purpose of leaking it.

That means that it would have been open to possible tampering or different twists/spins being put on the truth.

Realpapabear - you trust ally? He's toadied up to every "spiv" thats been in and out since whyte took over. He's jumped sides of the fence more than red rum in the national.. Looks like his judgement in backing his bosses is as suspect as his judgement of a player... I'm just sticking to the football side as i can't influence the boardroom shite.

Got any examples of this "toadying up" or of jumping the fence or of him backing his bosses?

McCoist's priority is the welfare of Rangers, there can be no doubt about that.

The welfare of Rangers is not served by him walking away from the club because he doesn't like his latest boss. If McCoist leaves, then there is not one single person left in a position of authority that we can trust.

And, yes, to answer your question, I do trust Ally to do what he thinks is best for the club. I'm not saying he'll make the right call every time, but he will be acting in the best interests of the club, as he sees it.

As a manager? the jury is out, - but as a real Bluenose who has the club at heart, he's the only one I would trust.