I said on twitter, that it styled as an outlook message, but outlook (in all instances I'm aware of) use ; to separate addresses not ,

A minor thing, but when I read it, I didn't immediately think it's real, and I still don't.

I think it's extremely convenient/coincidental the same week we've had leaks on the hotel cost & a supposed training schedule, all of which have led to criticism of Ally.

I have a feeling this will be an ongoing war against Ally, where they try to manage him out by making him look bad and turning supporters against him. Incredible how quick people are to believe bad stuff.

Absolutely and even if the actual content of the leaked information is factual (which it may well be), it's still abundantly clear that there's a full swing PR campaign against the manager and players from people within the boardroom and/or people who've left, but still have some control or interests and a man or men on the board.

Anyone else get the feeling things are about to get very messy again ?

No doubt about it and it's scandalous to think that the club is paying the media house and related costs of a PR war against it's own manager and players to suit the agendas of people in the boardroom and the investors they represent.

With the Easdales now so heavily on the scene too, the smoke signals coming out of Ibrox aren't particularly fragrant.

Recently I decided that I would like McCoist to be replaced with a better manager(if one is available). I don't agree with all these leaks against him though. If the board want to replace him then they should just go ahead and do it.

This may be quite irrational but each time that I see something like this it makes me more likely to back the manager. The board already face an uphill battle with the supporters but do they really think that they can manipulate us and turn us against someone who has put in as much as McCoist?

How anyone can think it would be a positive not to have Ally McCoist on the inside at a time like this is beyond me. I don't believe he is in the least bit motivated by money or needs it. To suggest he has anything other than the best interests of the Club at heart is scandalous. The guy has aged about ten years in the past two having to deal with all this nonsense solely to make sure that we all still have a team to watch on a Saturday.