Then maybe it will free up money to bring in Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson.

As has been said in previous threads, this would weaken the team (at least in the short term, next few years or so).

And then would fans use this as anothe example of Murray lowering expectations or would it be PLG's fault for frocing out a superior player?

I wasnt overjoyed with being linked with those 2 anyway and i do think Fergie is better but only when he plays as an attacking midfielder like he has done on occasion.

I really hope our ambitions are to sign better quality than Thompson and Brown. They can come as squad players and regulars but not as are bread and butter midfielders

I wasnt overjoyed with being linked with those 2 anyway and i do think Fergie is better but only when he plays as an attacking midfielder like he has done on occasion.

I really hope our ambitions are to sign better quality than Thompson and Brown. They can come as squad players and regulars but not as are bread and butter midfielders

To assist our current midfield I would like Brown, add a bit of grit and steel. I don't think we need thomson as we already have Clement and Hemdani.

However as replacements for Fergie it would not be acceptable imo.

To assist our current midfield I would like Brown, add a bit of grit and steel. I don't think we need thomson as we already have Clement and Hemdani.

However as replacements for Fergie it would not be acceptable imo.

If Fergie is being shown the door then DM will surely realise that this calibre of player will not appease the fans as a replacement for Fergie - but at the end of the day will he provide PLG with the funds to get someone of similar stature in ?

If Fergie is being shown the door then DM will surely realise that this calibre of player will not appease the fans as a replacement for Fergie - but at the end of the day will he provide PLG with the funds to get someone of similar stature in ?

Will Murray give a toss about that? Never bothered him before.

That's why we can't afford to force out top uality players atm. We don't have the ability to replace him.

We're poor as it is and will only get worse with decisions like this.

You know what i find funny about all of this? it all boils up during the transfere window.

It's pretty much agiven that barry has played his last game for rangers

Ricksen clashes with le gaffer and is now gone

Bardsley gone

Buffel ?

and now fergusson.

You know what i find funny about all of this? it all boils up during the transfere window.

It's pretty much agiven that barry has played his last game for rangers

Ricksen clashes with le gaffer and is now gone

Bardsley gone

Buffel ?

and now fergusson.

good riddance:thup: