That will be a coup and a half for Puma. The have Newcastle and Cardiff, but to bag Arsenal means they will start to get more on side.

I like the kit this season, best we've had for a few years so design wise its all good but I just think the quality needs to improve slightly.

Both Puma and Nike are still streets behind adidas at the moment though. I wish I was a Chelsea fan just looking at their kits in the last 7 years.

Arsenal now have the biggest shirt sponsorship in the EPL. Man Utd to follow suit soon and negotiate their deal with Nike which will see them overtake Araenal again.

BTW, what's the deal with Liverpool going with Warrior? Haha.

Puma are mediocre in my opinion. A poor third way behind the big two. Poor quality, poor exposure and boring generic designs. I feel we as a club deserve better.

When the new deals for the big clubs are negotiated over the next few years Arsenals £30m p.a. deal will be small in comparison with Man Utd expected to sign a £65m p.a. deal with Nike again.

As for kit deals, Celtic get £5.5m p.a. from Nike, anyone any idea what Rangers get from Puma?