Listen pal. I don't know what you base that comment on and frankly I don't fucking care whether you are another internet 'sheep' that likes to attack him because it's the trend, or whether you have a valid reason. But do us a favour and keep comments like that off here.
Well said mate. I think the fact that pmu has to resort to calling Chris Graham a w*#ker says far more about him than it does about Chris. Your sheep reference is very apt.

Ok anchorman fair do's i should not have used that word in here. He is condescending in that he thinks that he has a higher opinion than the ordinary fan.

It's not so much the word mate 'cos I think Spiers is a wanker. It's more that fact that it is a fellow bluenose who happens to be well respected by a number of people on here. You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't happen to share the opinion above.

I find it interesting that you use the word sheep for those (or just me!) that does not agree with grahams piece. If find it insulting that he kinda accuses fans who have formed their own opinions on mcoist as being "sheep" who are led by the evil forces of the bbc, speirs, stewart, vgb, jack irving or whoever, rather than us just being football fans completely sick of the football product. Just saying like...

I find it interesting that you use the word sheep for those (or just me!) that does not agree with grahams piece. If find it insulting that he kinda accuses fans who have formed their own opinions on mcoist as being "sheep" who are led by the evil forces of the bbc, speirs, stewart, vgb, jack irving or whoever, rather than us just being football fans completely sick of the football product. Just saying like...

Read my comment again for clarity

Listen pal. I don't know what you base that comment on and frankly I don't fucking care whether you are another internet 'sheep' that likes to attack him because it's the trend, or whether you have a valid reason.

The comment about 'sheep' is one I stick by, purely because of what I've experienced on other forums, whether it's Mark Dingwall or Chris Graham. There is a clear 'sheep' mentality among many that once someone becomes an easy target the 'sheep' join in and want a 'kick'. A bit like what happened to our Club, which is why I despise that mentality.

You were not being called a sheep, but you chose to selectively take that bit out of my response. You could easily fall into the category of 'having a valid reason' as stated above. However the reason you have given for disliking CG comes nowhere near justifying what you called him, so your feelings seem to run deeper than that, but you are welcome to them, as long as we are not subjected to them on here.

Oh and by the way, I'm not a fan of Ally at all as a manager, and there are sections of Chris' article that I don't wholly agree with.

Superb article and neatly bundles Timmy's anti-Rangers forces, the shameful and degenerate BBC and those 5th columnists in our ranks who spend their every waking hour attacking McCoist personally.

Everyone has the right - nay, duty - to complain when standards aren't what we demand on the field. Everyone has teh right to say that he isn't the manager or coach for us - but when that turns into personal attacks against Ally McCoist then it's time to take off the mask and don the hoops.

I think neatly bundling anybody with a differing opinion into a group worthy of derision is a shitty thing to do. All it does is polarise opinion and force people down the road of siding with one faction or another within the Rangers "support". This article is just another phase of a tit-for-tat battle between RST/FF and VB and it's frankly getting tiresome.

You have ego's the size of asteroids on both sides, one sneers and mocks it's way forward and the other threatens and bullies it's way to the next round. I think maybe respect is a thing that is lacking from all sides.

Evil forces of VGB? As in Vanguard Bears?

I think neatly bundling anybody with a differing opinion into a group worthy of derision is a shitty thing to do. All it does is polarise opinion and force people down the road of siding with one faction or another within the Rangers "support". This article is just another phase of a tit-for-tat battle between RST/FF and VB and it's frankly getting tiresome.

You have ego's the size of asteroids on both sides, one sneers and mocks it's way forward and the other threatens and bullies it's way to the next round. I think maybe respect is a thing that is lacking from all sides.

Egos and factions to one side, we're not, or at least I am not, talking about people expressing different opinions about how the club is being run or the ability and suitability of the manager. I'm talking about those people who are unable to discriminate between McCoist the manager and McCoist the man who held us together during the darkest period.

I'm as happy as anyone to discuss McCoist's ability and performance as manager, but those people who attack him personally and who cast apersions on his character and integrity are not, to my way of thinking, real Rangers fans and do belong in the same bundle as the BBC and their east end friends - only these so-called fans do a hell of a lot more damage.

I would echo Chris's comments regarding the incredible burden ally shouldered and just who else do we think could have done what he did? And if so why didn't they? I want names gentlemen. Will they be the same names people come up with when asked to name who they would realistically replace Ally with now? If so at least I'll get a laugh out of the disgusting culture of cowardice and disrespect among us that has sprung into view in times of trouble. It's enough to make you think that the unwavering support shown at the start of last season really was just defiance.

Well said that Juan Guy !

Edited by D'Artagnan