Cant believe we are still debating this arsehole , hes gone and should be completely forgotten about , hes been a decisive force amongst the support for years and years, you just need to look at the way his website is run , good decent bears are regularly banned whilst known ******** are allowed to wreak havoc just because they are regular and high level posters , guys a prick end off

I take it he was not on your Christmas card list?:)

I think that McColl at least (I don't know about King) thought he was the acceptable face of the "old guard" and might be auniting influence. I haven't said anything against him personally, so I'm not sure it is fair to list me as one of his detractors. McColl had the money but didn't wish to invest. Murray apparently had some money to invest but not enough as was seen at the the time of the TBK's.

You said:

Paul Murray was never credible as the Blue Knights or part of McCollCo

I think this type of thing casts serious doubt on your judgement and to say that you're not one of Paul Murray's detractors is bending the truth a little.

To rephrase the question... Are we supposed to believe that YOU are actually right about Paul Murray never being credible, while successful businessmen like McColl, King and Kennedy (plus many other businessmen who've backed him) are all wrong?

I think you are being a trifle disingenuous here Christine. The auditors had a detailed list of things that had been done wrong, one of which was all the cash transactions.

There may well have been other CA's involved that I was not aware of; but there was only one on the Board at that time and she had been introduced by Mr Dingwall shortly before the facts of the debt which you had hidden from me came to light.

Frankly Alan I'm sick of your holier than thou attitude. You fail to mention that you wrote the e-mail for the auditor and you don't mention your disgraceful attempt to blackmail people into resigning. Then you question my integrity and that of Alison. These events happened nearly six years ago and your involvement was over three and a half years ago. Get over it. I accept that there needed to be tighter financial controls but that has now been rectified. Let's move on.

You know what, Christine? The whole support has finally seen through your absurdly marginalised sect and your wholly misplaced faith in a man whose behaviour has made fools of you and every one of your pathetic little cult,

I think you should let Mark know that screen shots have been taken of FM Bear's posts on FF last night. The Dingwall-led RST is dead. All the effort you've expended these last eleven years has counted for nothing. How does that make you feel?

You know what, Christine? The whole support has finally seen through your absurdly marginalised sect and your wholly misplaced faith in a man whose behaviour has made fools of you and every one of your pathetic little cult,

I think you should let Mark know that screen shots have been taken of FM Bear's posts on FF last night. The Dingwall-led RST is dead. All the effort you've expended these last eleven years has counted for nothing. How does that make you feel?

How does it make you feel? The fact that the Rangers support is split, not even in half but in fractions. I don't believe for one second that all members of the RST have just blindly followed Dingwall. I honestly believe the most want what is best for Rangers. I am not a member by the way.

Christine, it's sad to see the hatred and bitterness that an element in our support seems unable to rise above, but within the Rangers-supporting culture, sadly, it goes with the territory.

Keep the RST flag flying because it is our best hope for a better future. Do not be disheartened by the anger. It is misguided and ultimately, destructive.

Let the detractors bellow their hot air. It advances the Rangers family not one jot. At best, it keep us marking time in the bad place that we have been delivered to, but at worst it sets us back and adds to our woes.

Good luck to the RST, and may you long be associated with it.

You know what - stick to RM and Twitter. Why the need for screen-shots? His post is still there 26 hours later. This is the guy who resigned days after events of a Board meeting were leaked to, let's say, non-members. It was discussed at the next meeting are we were told that the problem was now gone. We were told we were finished in 2008 and we're still going as new members are joining every day. You need to know that 'the whole support' is not your small group.