Christine, it's sad to see the hatred and bitterness that an element in our support seems unable to rise above, but within the Rangers-supporting culture, sadly, it goes with the territory.

Keep the RST flag flying because it is our best hope for a better future. Do not be disheartened by the anger. It is misguided and ultimately, destructive.

Let the detractors bellow their hot air. It advances the Rangers family not one jot. At best, it keep us marking time in the bad place that we have been delivered to, but at worst it sets us back and adds to our woes.

Good luck to the RST, and may you long be associated with it.

Thanks. It's very difficult when you are constantly attacked by fellow Bears and we usually ignore the lies and smears but sometimes it gets ridiculous.

You know what, Christine? The whole support has finally seen through your absurdly marginalised sect and your wholly misplaced faith in a man whose behaviour has made fools of you and every one of your pathetic little cult,

I'm not even an RST member, but I suggest that you might want to alter your tone on here because calling any Rangers fans and their organisations 'absurdly marginalised sect' and 'pathetic little cult' is unacceptable.

Thanks. It's very difficult when you are constantly attacked by fellow Bears and we usually ignore the lies and smears but sometimes it gets ridiculous.

I know you from various events , the last being the McColl/Murray hotel meeting , I know how much hard work you do for the good of the club and that you 100% believe in the RST and what it should be able to achieve , however people and not just me , many many supporters have brought up numerous times over a good number of years , the (and I'm trying very hard to use diplomatic phrases here) destructive influence MD has on the support , I first came across MD in the mid nineties when I stayed in the west end and it wasnt good even back then and it has just got worse and worse as time has went on.

I have my own reasons and experiences with him , from being called a liar by him on a thread on ff before he banned me , which led me to receive emails and texts from then co-RST board members apologizing as they knew I was telling the truth and what I posted was 100%.

I post under the same name on all forums , I dont hide behind kiddy on made up people that are used to back up other peoples arguments.

[EDITED to remove acceptable last line]

Edited by Frankie

I know you from various events , the last being the McColl/Murray hotel meeting , I know how much hard work you do for the good of the club and that you 100% believe in the RST and what it should be able to achieve , however people and not just me , many many supporters have brought up numerous times over a good number of years , the (and I'm trying very hard to use diplomatic phrases here) destructive influence MD has on the support , I first came across MD in the mid nineties when I stayed in the west end and it wasnt good even back then and it has just got worse and worse as time has went on.

I have my own reasons and experiences with him , from being called a liar by him on a thread on ff before he banned me , which led me to receive emails and texts from then co-RST board members apologizing as they knew I was telling the truth and what I posted was 100%.

I post under the same name on all forums , I dont hide behind kiddy on made up people that are used to back up other peoples arguments.

The guys a prick end off.

I know that is your opinion but I take people as I find them as you have obviously done. He has done a lot of good work for the RST and, on a personal note, he was very kind to me when my mum was terminally ill. If someone has had personal interaction with him and doesn't like him, fine. However, the vast majority of people bad-mouthing him have never even met him.

I don't know the in's and out's of what happened but I do know from experience that people who work hard for a club and are promoted within an organisation seem to go from everyone appreciating them to a sort jealousy and resentment. I don't know if that is the case here but that seems to happen in every organisation. At the same time some do misuse the power they have gained.

You said:

I think this type of thing casts serious doubt on your judgement and to say that you're not one of Paul Murray's detractors is bending the truth a little.

To rephrase the question... Are we supposed to believe that YOU are actually right about Paul Murray never being credible, while successful businessmen like McColl, King and Kennedy (plus many other businessmen who've backed him) are all wrong?

My answer to that is that in my opinion McCollCo etc had Paul Murray on board was nothing to do with his financial credility as an investor in Rangers, which is all I was referring to.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Frankly Alan I'm sick of your holier than thou attitude. You fail to mention that you wrote the e-mail for the auditor and you don't mention your disgraceful attempt to blackmail people into resigning. Then you question my integrity and that of Alison. These events happened nearly six years ago and your involvement was over three and a half years ago. Get over it. I accept that there needed to be tighter financial controls but that has now been rectified. Let's move on.

If you think (wrongly) that the RST auditors would allow the Secretary to write an email for them, then that does not say a great deal for the auditors. Of course, as you well know , that is not true. I did not write the auditors email and I can prove that as well. If you wish I will publish the email that I sent them and their letter in full, though the vast majority has already been published. I expressed surprise to the auditors that certain matters had not been included in the first draft of their report and they then re-drafted it in their own words and I must admit that even I was surprised at the strength of what they said. If they had thought that my concerns were misplaced then no doubt they would have responded accordingly.

The reasons that I refused to sign the accounts have also been published:

1. Financial irregularities and mismanagement revealed by the audit of RST Accounts for the Year ended 5 April 2010.

2. It had become impossible for me to perform the role of Secretary due to lack of support by the Chair and others who had actively undermined my position.

3. The Chair had impugned my objectivity and integrity in the Election process.

Furthermore, the auditors, not me, said that there might be an FSA investigation, something I had never even suggested; and as a registered person I could not afford to be involved; as well as the obvious fact that the accounts as proposed did not disclose the true nature of the debt or the conflict of interest that arose as a result.

I did indeed call for the resignations of everyone who was implicated in the cover up (some of whom I was persauded to overlook) and as a result was subjected to a campaign of vilification.

I don't recall questioning your integrity but it is a fact, is it not, that you kept this matter from me, which was obviously material to consideration of the accounts which I had to sign in my capacity as Secretary? Did you think that I wouldn't notice that there was an unidentified debt in the accounts or question the manner in which it had been created and reduced? It is also a fact, is it not, that you, Stephen Smith, Gordon Dinnie and Mr Dingwall kept this matter from me and other members of the Board? Perhaps rather than taking another pot shot at me you might care to explain why that was the case?

As for Alison, I have said nothing more or less than the fact that she was proposed for the Board by Mr Dingwall shortly before I uncovered this matter. I well recall the meeting at which I asked if we shouldn't at least meet her before co-opting her on to the Board but I was over-ruled. At the very least that was bad practice; but in no way does it impugn her integrity; it says nothing about her at all.

I have been silent on these matters for more than three years and I did not raise it this time; but if you expect me to sit back and allow distortions of the truth to go unchallenged on a public forum, then you are very much mistaken.

If you accept that there needed to be tighter financial controls, why didn't you as Treasurer introduce them long before I came on the scene? As you said the particular matter had arisen a year before I was elected to the Board and it is my understanding that the unaccountable practice of paying expenses out of cash income, for example, had been going on for a great deal longer, had it not? Why then was it left to me as the recently appointed Secretary to propose these reforms; could that have been because I was the only one prepared to stand up to Mr Dingwall? I take it you are aware how difficult the the then Chair, Stephen Smith, made that for me?

I honestly think at times plg you are too involved (probably too passionate in fairness to you) to see the wood for the trees.

There is a world of difference from "fellow Rangers fans" raising concerns regarding the RST and the way it is conducting its affairs, from those who attack the RST without foundation. I would remind you that some of the former were inaugural members who still believe in the ethos and dream of fan ownership but recognise that will not be possible in an RST which cannot operate in an open and transparent way.

I honestly think at times plg you are too involved (probably too passionate in fairness to you) to see the wood for the trees.

There is a world of difference from "fellow Rangers fans" raising concerns regarding the RST and the way it is conducting its affairs' date=' from those who attack the RST without foundation. I would remind you that some of the former were inaugural members who still believe in the ethos and dream of fan ownership but recognise that will not be possible in an RST which cannot operate in an open and transparent way.[/quote']

D'Artagnan, I have no issue with anyone raising legitimate concerns but when I go on Twitter and read clowns making comments that I looked drunk at the Club AGM then a line has been crossed.