You looked drunk? At 11:00am?? Who on earth said that?

Mind you, I could have done with a hip flask full of brandy that day. **** me, was it cold!

I think you will find 3909 plg is not referring to me.

At my age by 11am I'm normally shouting (of sorts) at my wife for misplacing my teeth and trying to track down the bar steward who pissed in my boxers whilst I was sleeping.

Old age has not come well to me.

I think you will find 3909 plg is not referring to me.

At my age by 11am I'm normally shouting (of sorts) at my wife for misplacing my teeth and trying to track down the bar steward who pissed in my boxers whilst I was sleeping.

Old age has not come well to me.

I knew there wasn't something quite right before the Arbroath game!

Folks;

I'm coming to this issue late so apologies for being unable to contribute.

Just a few things I'd like to say:

1. Most importantly, let's keep this debate factual and free from personal abuse/insults.

2. D'Art, I may have misread your earlier post, but just for clarity I and several others resigned in 2008; well before the MD/cheque stuff happened (or came to light).

3. I find it incredible just how much nonsense all this stuff brings up. It seems clear that any initiative related to supporters representation will now be sabotaged by small numbers of people who appear more concerned about the personalities involved than the aims. It certainly seems to me that as soon as person/forum A says sugar, person/forum B will say sh!te (and vice-versa). What a mess.

So you had abandoned your post ? I blame you ! :nuts:

It appears the modus operandi is to berate those who disagree with your opinions. You're not going to move very far forward with that attitude (not you personally btw).

I'm not a member, not going to be, and having said my piece will get out of the road on this topic. But I would like to point out to the activist types that they are coming across as a bit mentalist (dare I say it, holier than thou) at times. Persuasion, not derision, will get results.

Fair to say this issue polarises opinion in a way that I find quite baffling.

And, while I agree with you that persuasion is the way to go, the derision certainly isn't one-way traffic (and that's not aimed at you personally either).