Not calling conspiracy or getting into this, but I know that the chair didn't know of any CIC company until September, after it was registered, and NDA. The contacting of folk like AJ and PM were all done without the knowledge of the board and chairman. No progress updates either were forthcoming. Even when documents were forwarded in October there was still no official presentation.

The CIC certification is dated 4th of October. The Secretary and Chair were briefed on the process on the 7th of September. Prior to that, it was a basic ltd company which was about to apply for CIC status.

As I've been saying, this is a pointless trail of information anyway, formation of a CIC is part of the exploratory process which the RST board tasked them with. The CIC in question is obsolete.

As part of that briefing, and previous briefings, they were informed that lawyers were about to start seeking out potential investors. As per the below dated 7th of September.

(Secretary), see the email trail below. As we will be contacting some of the targets this week it is important that you and (Chair) are aware of where we are.

Attached:

1. Investor appetiser

2. The targets

3. For your file – Articles of Association & Memorandum of Association, Cert of inc, CI Statement, Share Cert

4. Letter of comfort for RST from me

Two important profiles from the (Law Firm) team:

1) (-------)

2) (-------)

Any questions let me now.

with regards

(board member)

We can keep going round in circles, but there's really nothing underhand to be found.

Why does it not suprise me that the RST is still seemingly frought with in-fighting?

Quite! I keep reading, "There's no need for any other body to champion FO. We already have a vehicle, the RST." Er, yes. So we do.

What genuinely fascinates me is not the rights/wrongs of this latest bout of bitter RST in-fighting; it's the complete lack of self-awareness within this troubled group. Do they really believe that after eleven years, during which they've been outclassed and left standing by their Hearts counterparts, they can recover from this latest humiliation and go on to become an influential body within the club? I don't know whether to feel pity or amusement.

But of course any negative PR aimed at the RST is caused by Jack Irvine, Rangers Media and those nasty, threatening Vanguard Bears, so you can discount every word I say.

Cheers!

Quite! I keep reading, "There's no need for any other body to champion FO. We already have a vehicle, the RST." Er, yes. So we do.

What genuinely fascinates me is not the rights/wrongs of this latest bout of bitter RST in-fighting; it's the complete lack of self-awareness within this troubled group. Do they really believe that after eleven years, during which they've been outclassed and left standing by their Hearts counterparts, they can recover from this latest humiliation and go on to become an influential body within the club? I don't know whether to feel pity or amusement.

But of course any negative PR aimed at the RST is caused by Jack Irvine, Rangers Media and those nasty, threatening Vanguard Bears, so you can discount every word I say.

Cheers!

Most people already do.

Most people already do.

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the RST. Our catchy slogan:

"Hi, we're the RST. We'll ignore your views, ridicule your feedback and dismiss your criticism. But if anyone discredits you in public, it wasn't us. It must have been other fans. Join us. Please?"

Good luck with that!!

You are wrong there. I do not have a 'side' in this conversation, but the more I read about your 'side' the less I respect them.

Where have I given my 'side' in this? I've already said I would not comment but others are playing a bit fast and loose with what they present as facts here so maybe I will comment. As for comparing us and the Foundation of Hearts it is laughable. It would be more appropriate to compare it to the RFFF than the RST.

Plg

I'm thinking back to a discussion you and I had a few years back about robust statements and Im looking at current events with a sense of deja vu.

There has quite clearly been a serious issue at the very top of the RST board - with resignations accompanied by allegation and counter allegation of grave criminality.

Despite this the RST members are still very much in the dark concerning events. Of particular concern is that the clearest indication of what has transpired was given on a public message board forum, during a tit for tat spat between some of the parties involved and which was little more than cat fight citing allegation and counter allegation of serious criminal conduct - totally inappropriate.

Have the RST not learned they have a duty to their members - who deserve a clear and unequivocal statement of what has happened and what is happening within their organisation ?

Where have I given my 'side' in this? I've already said I would not comment but others are playing a bit fast and loose with what they present as facts here so maybe I will comment. As for comparing us and the Foundation of Hearts it is laughable. It would be more appropriate to compare it to the RFFF than the RST.

I'm happy to say nothing. As I've said, I don't want it to be about personalities. But so long as there are people questioning mine, and guys I would call my friends' morality, calling us liars, calling us deceitful, duplicitous and all other manner of insults then I'm afraid I have no choice but to prove that's not true.