It's the Sun so hopefully as untrue as many of their stories, but...

I didn't say you did have time for McMurdo, it was an analogy rather than a direct comparison - another instance of a Rangers fan going on and on and on defending those who harm the club I love. he was another example of the specific thing, that causes me to feel sick when reading it . Note, it is not a case of "if I want" - it's what this quisling behaviour does, it is cause and effect, not something I wish for.

PS Curious use of "propaganda" - again what the Whyte defenders cried out. It was all just propaganda against someone doing the best for Rangers. Aye, right you lot are.

I didn't say you did have time for McMurdo, it was an analogy rather than a direct comparison - another instance of a Rangers fan going on and on and on defending those who harm the club I love. he was another example of the specific thing, that causes me to feel sick when reading it . Note, it is not a case of "if I want" - it's what this quisling behaviour does, it is cause and effect, not something I wish for.

PS Curious use of "propaganda" - again what the Whyte defenders cried out. It was all just propaganda against someone doing the best for Rangers. Aye, right you lot are.

I was never even a huge defender of Whyte albeit I never thought he'd turned out to be so bad.

It's other people that bring up Green, he's someone I liked but he's gone, best to get over him whatever your views.

I was never even a huge defender of Whyte albeit I never thought he'd turned out to be so bad.

It's other people that bring up Green, he's someone I liked but he's gone, best to get over him whatever your views.

Green may not be showing his face in public but he's far from gone as is Imran.

Green may not be showing his face in public but he's far from gone as is Imran.

That is a huge statement. Do you have anything to back this up? Sceptics would call it scaremongering mate. I am genuinely interested in hearing evidence. If you can prove that i will be sending back a blank renewals form with a letter of complaint.

On players we could barely afford if at all.

He made plenty of money from Rangers through his other companies

But did they give value for money? There is a difference between handing your company the same contract that would need to be given to someone else, than to do things like give a huge, Wonga type arrangement fee for a pay day loan.