It's the Sun so hopefully as untrue as many of their stories, but...

Why worry just put the company into liquidation and move the club lol. Oooops the company is the club intergrated in 1899. And thats against the law also the whole club thing is a myth as the only one in Scotland is Queens Park.

I'd heard tales of your people, and by Jove, you do seem to be as illiterate as was suggested.

Maybe ask Santa for some punctuation next Christmas?

Should we keep him as our pet-troll? Well, rather not, the smell usually offends other posters.

As for the article, we'll hear from AIM et al soon enough if there is any substance to it. A lot of conjecture involved already ... and with us nigh the same amount of points ahead as an admin event would impose as penalty, the mud-slinger's pedigree seems clear enough. Heard it all before.

If found to be untrue, both club and support should try to get the mud-slinger named and shamed, as it brings the name of the club into disrepute. We had that umpteen times before and should start to act ... not least to ward off other idiots with a keyboard.

As a layman I still doubt administration is a possibility this year with season ticket income not too far away. At worst it should not be difficult to borrow a few million in a short term loan at a crap interest rate which could be guaranteed by the likes of the Easdales.

We could then easily survive for another six months or more, but if the losses are not stemmed, THAT would be when the money would really start to run out and it would be harder to bridge the gap without new investment.

I'm very confident we're safe from admin until the at least the end of this year, no matter how little money we have now.

Why worry just put the company into liquidation and move the club lol. Oooops the company is the club intergrated in 1899. And thats against the law also the whole club thing is a myth as the only one in Scotland is Queens Park.

You appear to be in a state of tumescence?

NewsNow seem to have the article by Phil "Threenames" Gillivan now as well ...

Sevco on borrowed time Phil Mac Giolla Bhain (Weblog) 13:05

... and you'd hope that either the club or some decent enough hack will shut down that chap's ramblings sooner rather than later.

I wrote to NewsNow aking them to refrain from linking News Now Rangers to that sick, twisted bigot. Looks like that was a waste of time :(

I wrote to NewsNow aking them to refrain from linking News Now Rangers to that sick, twisted bigot. Looks like that was a waste of time :(

I take it you weren't aware that one of the leading lights in News Now is a rampant Tim?

The messenger aside the content in that blog is mind numbing and gut wrenching as is the one from a couple of days previously and alas his record on our financial woes over the last few years is sadly usually uncannily unerring.