Easter Road is the obvious choice, the game should get 20000 and it will have a good atmosphere.

There is no way these teams will fill Ibrox with 50000 so there would be even more emptys at Parkhead. But I hope they choose Parkhead, as Zappa says the thought of Aberdeen getting into Ibrox even if they was playing us isn't a nice thought never mind for a final which I think they will probably win.

It will be Ibrox imo, not even that corrupt cabal has the Brass Neck to give another final to State Aid FC?

I don't mind the final being at Ibrox (even though it makes more travel-sense for Easter Road or even Tanadice to be the venue).

Take the money for hosting it, and if the Aberdeen fans cause any damage I'll be happy to see their club pay for the repairs.