I honestly though they (the corrupt cabal) would not have the audacity to give two finals to the Vhermin, but looking at how the two cup and the venue allocations went. You can see the how it was craftily manipulated between the SPFL and the SFA. Tell me again who has both rather large big hairy feet firmly ensconced in both the SFA and SPFL?

It was said by many at the time that for the Scottish cup final it should have been the Piggery or Ibrox depending on who makes the final,ie: the BHEASTS getting a home game,if by chance that Rangers and the BHEASTS were to make the final then it should have went to a toss of the coin!,corrupt?,oh yes!.

Edited by ian1964

Why is hosting two finals better than hosting two semi finals? Surely the cost to 'hire' the ground for the day is the same no matter what the occasion. Surely the host club gets a flat fee for the use of their ground and all other revenues; TV, food concessions, corporate, programmes etc belong to the organising authority? I could be wrong on that maybe the host does get a cut of other revenues.

Also is Parkhead more expensive to use than Ibrox seeing as it has the potential to sell more tickets?

It's not so much about cash cost as much as it the value of your stadium being considered the premier ground; your club being considered the premier club; your directors holding premier positions and so on.

Of course to anyone normal such an overwhelming desire to proclaim your superiority reads like a massive inferiority complex, but that definition rules out most of you know who!

Fine comments from Ally. But we all knew where the final was going. There was more chance of the final being kicked off at Tannadice then crossing the road to Dens park at half time for the 2nd half than playing it at Ibrox.

"I think obviously Neil [Doncaster], or indeed whoever is running the SPFL, made the decision and they'll stick by it."

Some folk on FF just report that the SPFL are set to give Hearts an advance of 823k due to their current predicament. If true, double standards does not even remotely cover the behaviour of these cretins ...

It is actually in the BDO report ... they get an advance for completing the 2013/14 season. Sporting integrity gets a new shade ...

2jfzij9.jpg

Edited by der Berliner

I thought the authorities were skint. Where did they get the money I wonder? Maybe they used the money they held back from us to help out a compliant team.

Was my thinking also! They were quick enough to withhold anything from us. And then they hit themselves in the pocket by all voting us into the lowest tier.....but lend Hearts 800k, these people are beyond belief.