bearing in mind that my football credentials come from sitting on my arse in the Govan stand and standing on what is now the Broomloan stand for 40 years, could I have fucked up Celtic's season any more successfuly than the whinging bigot?

Given that the league has been awarded to Celtic before a ball is kicked;

Could I have manged to lose the League Cup to a team from a division lower than mine on 100/th of the resources?

mmm, yep, I'm inept enough to have done that.

Could I have got my team twatted out of the Scottish Cup at home to a side with 1/10 of my resources?

To be honest, I probably could have.

Could I have gone through a Champions League campaign, winning 1 and losing 5?

Probably not, to be honest. I'd have lost all 6.

So there we have it, a bluenose of 40+ years standing could have been only marginally more inept and done only margianlly more damage to Celtic than Yellow Tooth.

Of a possible 9 trophies he could have won, in the absence of the only real competition, he has had 3 handed to him before the season started and won only 1 of the remaining 6 possibles. And this whilst managing a club whose resources are greater han the rest of the league combined.

Yeah, they're queuing up to take Neily south of the border, that's for sure.

It's 4 from a possible 12. Europe must be counted too. They are in it afterall, or they were, oops, lol, they think they belong there, they keep telling people they are this and that. Failing in Europe is a failure all the same as their domestic failures, albeit slightly more expected.

Ally not the only one with a poor cup record?

Celtic 0-2 Ross County (SC semi)

Celtic 1-2 Rangers (LC final)

Celtic 1-2 Hearts (SC semi)

Celtic 0-1 Kilmarnock (LC final)

Celtic 2-3 St Mirren (LC final)

Celtic 0-1 Morton (LC 3rd)

Celtic 1-2 Aberdeen (SC 5th)

That's his domestic cup defeats.

Then there's Europe. He did well to reach the last 16 but the other three seasons were shocking.

Humped against Braga, humped against Utrecht, humped against Sion but get through after Sion play an ineligible player, then humped out at the europa group stage, did well to reach the last 16, then scrape by a Karagandy pub side in the qualifiers before being humiliated in the group stages.

Has lost his only one title against Rangers when it's been a level playing field.

And this is the guy Guidi and co try to link to every Premiership job going?

The guy is surviving on titles which have been handed to him and going by the Scottish pundits you would think he was a genius.

Lenny doesn't do big games.

He does do noise, though. Boy, did this lot's punishment fit the crime, eh? ...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/460147/Green-Brigade-return-to-Celtic-Park

Green Brigade return to Celtic Park

NEIL LENNON welcomed The Green Brigade back to Celtic Park and hopes their return is permanent.

By: Michael BailliePublished: Mon, February 17, 2014 0Comments

Lennon is delighted that The Green Brigade are at Celtic Park again [GETTY]

Celtic had attempted to disperse the notorious fans’ group The Green Brigade when they offered to relocate the 250 season ticket holders from a section of Celtic Park in December following a series of incidents.

But yesterday the group were back, around 200 fans congregating behind a Green Brigade banner at the Premiership clash with St Johnstone.

Lennon had previously been critical of the fans’ group but was delighted with the atmosphere they created at yesterday’s league clash.

I got word this week that they might be in and I was delighted to hear that noise - Neil Lennon

Lennon said: “Whoever they were – I don’t know if they were the official Green Brigade or not – I can’t thank them enough because they made a hell of a difference to the atmosphere today. And I’d have thought the players thrived on it.

“I got word this week that they might be in and I was delighted to hear that noise.

“So long as everyone works within the rules of the club then we welcome that colour, energy, noise. It’s been part of my time here for the last three-and-a-half years and we don’t want to miss that because they brought a lot.”

When a Celtic spokeswoman was asked about The Green Brigade’s return, she replied: “They were not banned. They have bought individual match tickets.”

( n.b. that translates to she went around every pub in the Gallowgate giving out freebies. )

But yesterday the group were back, around 200 fans congregating behind a Green Brigade banner at the Premiership clash with St Johnstone.

I think someone's had the Suvulle calculator out again! :D