Former Rangers players Gough and Rae back scheme to hand club's supporters power...

I haven't got a clue what the scheme is all about, but i'll no doubt throw money at it anyway.

Is there a scheme or are we still at the words stage?

Has anything concrete been set up?

Has any scheme been registered with the appropriate authorities?

Do we know who will be entrusted with supporter's money?

Will supporters have any way of influencing how their investment is used?

your ideas great mate. but it won't work while we are run by the self serving spivs.

at best they will hold you to randsom over share prices and at worst you will get absolutely no meaningful say despite spending millions.

actually at worst they will turn you over after spending millions with a controlled administration.

but good luck to you someone needs to remove them and this is as good a start as any.

So I'm clear, how do you suggest getting rids of the "spivs", seeing as you don't think DK should line their pockets and you won't join a FO scheme?

What's the plan? Are you going to close your eyes and wish really, really hard that the spivs walk out, leaving their shares behind?

So I'm clear, how do you suggest getting rids of the "spivs", seeing as you don't think DK should line their pockets and you won't join a FO scheme?

What's the plan? Are you going to close your eyes and wish really, really hard that the spivs walk out, leaving their shares behind?

It will take an out and out boycott. IMHO. Anything less will just see a continual milking and us never returning to the top.

It's just a matter of how much money and time is lost while people wake up to that.

If I could afford to lose 20 quid a month I would happily join this as a punt. It might work. I certainly hope it does. Perhaps next year if things pick up.

I would say that's a plan with which fans will identify a good deal more than with any suggestion of an out and out boycott.

Whatever your view of the Easdales, fans starving the club of funds right now is madness.

Fans propping up the easdales is madness

I agree GS, but the Spiv Collective have us by the short and curlies. I have been on the demos, went to the meeting with the Reqs, held up the banners. What else can we do? How about those with the financial means with a love for the club do their bit too.

I agree GS, but the Spiv Collective have us by the short and curlies. I have been on the demos, went to the meeting with the Reqs, held up the banners. What else can we do? How about those with the financial means with a love for the club do their bit too.

Kings being blocked from doing so. The fans must boycott IMHO.