I'm not really overly fussed if the odd player or two have some slightly dodgy mates. That's not uncommon in football.

What I AM concerned about though, is dodgy slimeballs sitting on the Club and company's boards of directors and swanning about Ibrox as if they own the place when they're actually only 5% shareholders.

I met him last night at the Blythswood hotel. He was with a young thing and a large bloke who was with a big chested thing. My wife and I were having dinner and he was in the adjoining booth with his party.

Nothing remarkable happened in the slightest. The only negative being that he probably went for 4 cigarettes in the 2 hours or so that he was present. The wife and I then went upstairs to the cocktail bar and shortly afterwards headed to bed and played hide the sausage.

Maybe if Black focused more on fitness and developing his talent rather than all the other stuff, he might have been a good player.

I'm not really overly fussed if the odd player or two have some slightly dodgy mates. That's not uncommon in football.

What I AM concerned about though, is dodgy slimeballs sitting on the Club and company's boards of directors and swanning about Ibrox as if they own the place when they're actually only 5% shareholders.

I know what you mean mate,I go to Ibrox with a couple of dodgy mates:smokin: