Good luck Super Ally

Big move for our poster SuperAlly soon as he embarks on a move to Hong Kong. Hope it goes well sir and I'll be popping up to meet you later in the year.

HK is fantastic and as good a city as it gets. Its still my fave city to this day. The scale of things will be your first shock. The skyline blows anything else on the planet away.

Its a bit hazey and humid come March onwards but still all good.

See you later in the year and enjoy the move.

EDIT - (Steve) no idea where that came from. Meant to put Chris.

Edited by Gribz

Just back on here since the end of last week.

A final trip away (Dublin) with the girl I'm seeing before I move half way round the world.

First time in Asia, only other time out if Europe was a week in Canada. So will be a real life experience and a good career option. The humidity worries me but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Thanks off the message, will be good to meet you in person.

Why you moving to HK?

Was there about 8 or 9 years ago as a stop off on my way he from Perth. I enjoyed it but the sheer volume of pedestrian and vehicular traffic took the shine off it for me. The take off and landing in the plane is pretty spectacular though if I remember right.

California will always be my favourite part of the world.

Why you moving to HK?

Was there about 8 or 9 years ago as a stop off on my way he from Perth. I enjoyed it but the sheer volume of pedestrian and vehicular traffic took the shine off it for me. The take off and landing in the plane is pretty spectacular though if I remember right.

California will always be my favourite part of the world.

Strength and Conditioning coach with the Hong Kong Sports Institute.

Got here yesterday evening. Just enough time to dump bags in the flat and wander around Kowloon. Gotta sit in for workmen coming for various jobs so will see more this evening. Only got a snippet of what it's all like yesterday. So far so good.

Skyline on the island is unreal.

Got here yesterday evening. Just enough time to dump bags in the flat and wander around Kowloon. Gotta sit in for workmen coming for various jobs so will see more this evening. Only got a snippet of what it's all like yesterday. So far so good.

All the best mate. Enjoy.

How did you end up applying for that job? A brave move and I hope it works out for you.

Have the HKFA put you up in a nice wee flat?