Have some also been deleted by mistake or intentionally?

A couple of posts which came after the request were deleted before the thread was cleaned up. If you have a problem with that then please PM me BH.

Let's get back on topic now please.

Would you trust the parasites running our club with your money?

By all accounts he has tried to get involved but been knocked back at least twice. What are the board so afraid of him finding?

Yes. Green, Imran and Stockbridge were the one's I didn't like/trust. They're gone and I really think Wallace is the right man for the job.

I dont believe that. If we were away to run out of money they'd take any investment they could get. Give Wallace his 120 days and see where we're at.

I can see an order coming from the faceless ones telling the board to sell the stadium in some kind of rent back deal .

I think and certainly hope they need a shareholder vote to do that. Of course if things are dire shareholders may vote yes.

IMHO what king is doing here is making that less likely as he is offering an alternative.

Trouble is with so many hedge funds looking after themselves it could still happen.

Would need 75 percent to vote yes I believe.

Yes. Green, Imran and Stockbridge were the one's I didn't like/trust. They're gone and I really think Wallace is the right man for the job.

I dont believe that. If we were away to run out of money they'd take any investment they could get. Give Wallace his 120 days and see where we're at.

Aye right enough Mr Somers has so far come across exceptionally well and the Easdales just ooze class and dignity.

Who are behind Margarita and BP Holdings again Ryan? Remind us, please.

What have the Easdales done wrong?

I have no idea.

Look at the state of our club, start with the football team and then the accounts. What have they actually done right? In fact start at the beginning with their classy interview with chief Rangers hater Chris McLaughlin whilst sitting on a bus! Don't forget their alleged request to Ally for his friends information when it was voting time at the AGM. Hand picking Toxic Jack as their family spokesman speaks volumes for the type of people they are. Also it's funny how they have never ever been pictured inside Ibrox before they got involved with newco a few years back, in fact there are actually no stories whatsoever from anyone that these men have any affection or support of Rangers FC.

Look at the state of our club, start with the football team and then the accounts. What have they actually done right? In fact start at the beginning with their classy interview with chief Rangers hater Chris McLaughlin whilst sitting on a bus! Don't forget their alleged request to Ally for his friends information when it was voting time at the AGM. Hand picking Toxic Jack as their family spokesman speaks volumes for the type of people they are. Also it's funny how they have never ever been pictured inside Ibrox before they got involved with newco a few years back, in fact there are actually no stories whatsoever from anyone that these men have any affection or support of Rangers FC.

King is in the Record most days, so if giving interviews to anti Rangers media outlets is something you hold against the Easdales, surely you must hold it against King as well, or is that only when it suits your agenda?

'Alleged'...

I agree about Jack Irvine.

So what if they were never pictured at Ibrox? I dont care if they're Rangers fans or not, as long as they dont support celtic I dont care, what difference does it make?