King is in the Record most days, so if giving interviews to anti Rangers media outlets is something you hold against the Easdales, surely you must hold it against King as well, or is that only when it suits your agenda?

'Alleged'...

I agree about Jack Irvine.

So what if they were never pictured at Ibrox? I dont care if they're Rangers fans or not, as long as they dont support celtic I dont care, what difference does it make?

Keith Jackson maybe a lot of things but down in the gutter with Chris McLaughlin he is not!

So an Aberdeen or Dundee Utd owner of Rangers would be sound then. Ok Ryan.

Keith Jackson maybe a lot of things but down in the gutter with Chris McLaughlin he is not!

So an Aberdeen or Dundee Utd owner of Rangers would be sound then. Ok Ryan.

Where have 'Rangers men' ever got us?

'Share6Tweet17

inShare

0Share850

PR crisis: The Rangers statement was released on Saturday

The Daily Record has hit back at Rangers after the football club accused the paper of pursuing an “anti-Rangers” agenda in an all out attack on the media on Saturday.

Rangers' statement – headlined ‘For the avoidance of doubt’ - came amid speculation of financial turmoil at the club and prompted a social media frenzy.

The statement said the club could not “waste time” responding to “every blog or ridiculous claim against this club”, adding: “Nor can we react to every journalist and publication who appear to pursue an anti-Rangers agenda, publications such as the Daily Record which today boasts yet another headline which does not accurately reflect what manager Ally McCoist said in his press conference yesterday.”

The Daily Record’s Keith Jackson responded in an article published on Monday, saying: “Saturday’s official statement was another indication of just how confused this outfit has become.”

But the swipes didn’t stop at Rangers; Jackson then went on to accuse the Scottish Sun of taking “scraps” from the table of former Rangers owner Craig Whyte – who led the club to liquidation last year – while The Daily Record had focused on proving Whyte was a “liar and a cheat”.'

As I said, you'll use it if it suits your agenda.