Excellent Andy. We should certainly consider using the above diplomatic pearl when the time comes.

Regarding your post, there are positives and negatives in both approaches.

I'm just a bit miffed about how emasculated we've become. I'd like to see that addressed as soon as practicable.

This line that everyone hates us and wants to ignore us is pathetic.

Our fan base is so big that we cannot fail to have clout - be it within domestic/international football, or politics.

It just takes belief, then a lot more belief.

Our fan base is actually half a dozen little factions all sniping at each other and following their handful of charismatic leaders blindly. If ever there was a clearer example of Divide and Conquer in action we are it. We would be a powerful force if we could unite behind a concept (not a person) we would be a really powerful force. A fan club with 200k+ members would carry a lot of weight.

I'm waiting for Dave King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcSuF7F6xXo

Edited by Juancornetto
tunes

Hold fire until we see the govt's reaction would be my counsel - poor Rab has been getting it tight of late but I think both he and Timothy will be surprised at just how broadly contempt for football in general (as at Peterhead) and the OF in particular is. I don't see the govt. being keen to back down on this, both because it makes them look weak - the football fan vote is not a big one, and the views of clowns like Spiers will have long been consigned to the dustbin where they should have been left in the first place - when they want to look strong and because they, and other parties, genuinely can't stand us.

Put it this way, there's more votes in skelping Rangers and celtc's bottoms than there is in sooking up to them.

Don't forget, the legislation isn't liked or appreciated by fans outside the Old Firm, and the legal system isn't impressed by it either - and neither were the other mainstream political parties, if I remember correctly.

It is a bad law, and the case to bin it won't be howled down if a future Labour administration decides to do so.

And that would make Celtic heroes. Football fans all across Scotland would be thanking Celtic for standing up for them - as it would no doubt be portrayed in the media.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk