Now, we remember our club's dignified response to the ref making a hash of that game.

Only Ourselves To Blame

The Yahoos have been treated according to the book last night (which they are probably not used to) and what is the response? Have a look:

Furious Celtic boss Neil Lennon slams referee Craig Thomson for 'ruining game' as Aberdeen end Hoops' unbeaten run

Neil Lennon blames referee after Celtic lose at Aberdeen

... and the like (just the headlines):

Lennon unhappy with ref decision

Neil Lennon: ref's decisions ruined game and cost us unbeaten record

Lennon blames bad calls

Lennon fumes at referee as Celtic and Forster finally fail against Aberdeen

Neil Lennon: it was ref's fault we lost unbeaten record

At times it would simply help if McCoist and Co. would at least give us a line saying: "There were a few contentious decisions in the game and I will talk to the referee and probably the SFA about it." No more, but now less.

Lennon was doing this before he moved things into his office. Following in the steps of Martin the mentor.

If you look back, it's certainly worked for them. They even avoided being blamed for the referee strike.

You see, most people would prefer to shy away from conflict and will back down to avoid it. That includes authorities.

You therefore have mob rule by those who shout loudest.

Wouldn't help if we start shouting. Celtic, their fans and the media would shout louder for us not to be given any leeway. Despite the fact we're not even in the same league.

I do hope Norwich want this rabble rouser.

I'd willingly pay his air fare - one way.

No no bluebear54. For that would mean that they might actually get a manager of quality, footballbrain-wise that is.

To rid ourselves of this agent provocateur I am happy for them to get a better manager. Anyway, their choice is limited. They are so politically motivated now that only "one of theirs" would fit the bill.