This is a bit surreal.

I don't really have very many on my ignore list, but the ones who are justify my decision every time.

It's so easy to spot when threads like this open up.

And then we have the usual suspects who only post when something like this crops up.

Our support is a shambles. The likes of Ryan, and stfu are not alone in their warped view of the situation. Even taking King out of the equation, how anyone can have a shred of support for this joke of a regime is baffling. Hiding behind some perceived loyalty to the club is a cop-out. Sometimes true loyalty is taking a step back and saying wait a fucking minute here.

You bought a bit ergo King bought a bit many thousands of times bigger then?

He held shares in the Rangers Football Club plc when it entered administration exactly the same as you, me and circa 26,000 others....;)

DK shares were in Murray sports were they not?

Is that not why D&P chased him when he tried to get creditor status for his £20M.

King as far as we know has bought nothing in the new company, if you can show me evidence to the contrary then I will apologise.

Is that not why D&P chased him when he tried to get creditor status for his £20M.

When the Rangers Football Club plc entered administration Dave King held over 5% of the shares that is a fact is it not?

King as far as we know has bought nothing in the new company, if you can show me evidence to the contrary then I will apologise.

Oh it's company now is it not club?....:whistle:

DK shares were in Murray Sports for most of the period, but towards the end there was a restructure and DK ended up with a proportion of shares in the club itself.

I don't recall him trying for a creditor status. Not sure how that would have worked.

As for the claim that DK has done nothing since we went into administration, it's a valid point, whatever his circumstances. Perhaps he is trying to rectify that now but it's a valid point and everyone should accept it as is the fact that he previously invested £20m in the club. What emphasis each individual places on it is up to themselves but let's not go round in circles on it, which is resulted in the thread being temporarily locked.