Christ, I'm surprised that buffoon Somers even knows who Dave King is!

Has the Buffoon said something without Toxic working the levers?

Certainly doesn't sound like toxic! or even a Toxic holding statement.

I would imagine Toxic is getting through some G&Ts right now trying to channel his vindictiveness into some form of media statement.

As a matter of interest, are the fans groups preparing a statement, because they should - and in time for tomorrow's press.

That's quite a damning indictment also noticible is the lack of dimplomatic nicities that were present in King's previous statements.

He seems to be trying to back them into a corner because otherwise there would be no need to suggest some of the things he has in that statement.

I'll be expecting the board to loosen the already very loose leash they have on their rabid attack dog Irvine. Cue the anti-King campaign....

Agreed. What's the figures for Edmiston & the Albion?

When you put £1m against that, I wouldn't imagine there is much difference between that and £11m against Ibrox.

£1.5 million loan facility against £2.5 million at purchase prices and works according to the accounts; which is OK from a security point of view, but the interest rate isn't. See my #40 above.

He seems to be trying to back them into a corner because otherwise there would be no need to suggest some of the things he has in that statement.

I'll be expecting the board to loosen the already very loose leash they have on their rabid attack dog Irvine. Cue the anti-King campaign....

Already started in the dark corners of Rangers forum land.

Has the Buffoon said something without Toxic working the levers?

Certainly doesn't sound like toxic! or even a Toxic holding statement.

It's impossible to decipher who's pulling the strings at our Club these days. With different parties representing differing interests it's just a complete and utter shambles.

I would imagine Toxic is getting through some G&Ts right now trying to channel his vindictiveness into some form of media statement.

Yes, he'll be sharpening his molars as we speak. I think we'll see a full frontal assault on Dave King and his character very shortly. Snakes are predictable when they're backed into a corner.

Advocating not giving the club season ticket money? I'm no financial expert but if a company is struggling financially starving it of large amounts of money doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Almost as if he's scaremongering...

If we actually have people who are not already scared at the financial lunacy going on within the club at the moment, nothing Dave King can say or do will freak them out.