He seems to be trying to back them into a corner because otherwise there would be no need to suggest some of the things he has in that statement.

I'll be expecting the board to loosen the already very loose leash they have on their rabid attack dog Irvine. Cue the anti-King campaign....

Merlin has waved Jack's wand already

Childish, disgusting and ill informed. As you'd expect - hard to tell who does us more damage online, Merlin or Ill Phil

I cannot see the Board agreeing to that.

The ST money is what £10/11 million and "The property valuation report from DM Hall dated 10 October 2012 includes a valuation of the company’s properties under a depreciated replacement cost method at 31 August 2012 as follows:

• Ibrox Stadium – £65.2 million; and

• Murray Park – £14 million. This represents a combined value of £79.2 million.

The Company’s financial statements includes the properties at an existing use valuation of £42.5 million at 30 June 2013 (with other non-current assets being included at £22.6 million) after charging depreciation of £0.4 million."

You might just be prepared to mortgage Auchenhowie for £11M but not Ibrox.

If you did, I think you would rightly be questioned on your fiduciary duty to shareholders.

Why not. 1.5 million loan secured 5 million assets for the spivs. Anyway they would have no choice

Until he actually spells out how he intends to invest in Rangers and how much there isn't much to discuss. AJ seemed to suggest as much recently.I'd advise him to watch what he says otherwise we might all end up with nothing

I also genuinely believe he needs to answer if he really did lose 20million in the oldco. Did he get most of that returned to him?

Advocating not giving the club season ticket money? I'm no financial expert but if a company is struggling financially starving it of large amounts of money doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Almost as if he's scaremongering...

It's like saying to a loved son, if you keep pissing the money I give you up against a wall, it will stop.

Until he actually spells out how he intends to invest in Rangers and how much there isn't much to discuss. AJ seemed to suggest as much recently.I'd advise him to watch what he says otherwise we might all end up with nothing

I also genuinely believe he needs to answer if he really did lose 20million in the oldco. Did he get most of that returned to him?

No way is he going to make public how much he has to invest in Rangers. He lost all in the oldco, he says that in his statement.