Everyone is concentrating quite rightly on season tickets , however Ibrox holds over 52000 , there are potentially 17000 that are being forgotten about plus the ones who will not take up their season tickets but go game to game , the crowds have been falling all season and this sunday will be another sub 30,000 imho , the board better get working , as I asked at the start of the season , I wonder what the budgeted crowd number is.

Apologies - hadn't realised that mate. But for non-disabled seats there are plenty of seats available in virtually all areas if people wanted ST's.

Agreed - club should be doing more to address the disabled seats issue.

No worries at all MB. I was really just being pedantic, but also think it's good raise awareness of the need for more seats at Ibrox to be converted to disabled seats.

It's really sad to think that there's absolutely loads of disabled fans out there who can't get a disabled ticket when 90% of the time there's several thousand empty seats.

They may be about to open up the front row of the East Enclosure for wheelchairs next season which will lessen but not alleviate the problem and they will probably also start charging for the wheelchair spaces.

Where will they be moving me then? :( I liked our wee seats down there.

Where will they be moving me then? :( I liked our wee seats down there.

I assume they would have to, but there have been many false promises in the past in regards to increasing and improving wheelchair facilities so you may be safe for long enough.

Not quite true. There's a massive waiting list for the disabled seats. It's something which the club could really do with addressing because it's not as if there aren't empty seats.

That is frankly disgraceful, considering how much cash we piss away every year. How much would it honestly cost to accommodate every disabled fan on the waiting list? It's not a cheap dig at the present lot, as it sounds like an ongoing problem.

That is frankly disgraceful, considering how much cash we piss away every year. How much would it honestly cost to accommodate every disabled fan on the waiting list? It's not a cheap dig at the present lot, as it sounds like an ongoing problem.

Four spaces installed in the Broomloam cost £80k and to be honest they made a complete pigs ear of it.

Frankly the entire ethos of the club in regards its' attitude towards wheelchair users is atrocious.

As things stand at present the waiting list for a wheelchair space is well over 15 yes fifteen years long!

As you point out this is a long standing problem and predates the current incumbents and although they are not to blame for the situation arising it is now their responsibility to rectify it.

Four spaces installed in the Broomloam cost £80k and to be honest they made a complete pigs ear of it.

£80k Ouch.

Were the builders using the Seville calculator?

Frankly the entire ethos of the club in regards its' attitude towards wheelchair users is atrocious.

As things stand at present the waiting list for a wheelchair space is well over 15 yes fifteen years long!

As you point out this is a long standing problem and predates the current incumbents and although they are not to blame for the situation arising it is now their responsibility to rectify it.

Wow, I had no clue the waiting list was so long. In fact, I didn't even think there would be a waiting list. I know it's not cheap, but we could probably spend a million and it would go a long way to slashing the waiting time. It's shameful this wasn't rectified during our so-called glory years.

Wow, I had no clue the waiting list was so long. In fact, I didn't even think there would be a waiting list. I know it's not cheap, but we could probably spend a million and it would go a long way to slashing the waiting time. It's shameful this wasn't rectified during our so-called glory years.

There were umpteen 'missed opportunities' to include wheelchair facilities.

A prime example is when the corners were filled in wheelchair spaces could have been provided at no cost but subsequently 7 spaces and a disabled toilet were retro fitted in the Govan West Corner at a far greater cost than should have been the case. Incidentally the GWC spaces were only installed because they had nowhere for away wheelchair fans and the Broomloan ones to prevent a law suit from across the city, they have something like more than 4 times the amount of wheelchair spaces and have just opened up a new lounge in the upper tier along with a new viewing area (wonder who paid for it though!) however their away wheelchair section is an absolute scandal.