Looks as if the wheels of the gravy train may well, at long last be set to come off.

Here's hoping.

To Union of Fans I say this - More power to your elbow!!

Just praying that no more dirty deals have been in done behind closed doors in OUR boardroom whereby more of OUR assets are placed in danger.

I for one see no reason not to grant Wallace his 120 days. I'm not on his side, but neither am I willing jump on King's bandwaggon. In turn, you would like to ask these UoF folk what sort of changes they would like to have seen (and I disregard calls for Irvine's head)?

No-one bar the club people know the figures, so much of the talk on boards and in the media is based on conjecture and assumption. By the end of March the interim results will be out. And that will be the second time that financial figures will be available and can be judged in earnest.