Has been quoted as saying he'll be seeking a move after the World Cup. He's had a terrible season but I blame McCoist for that. Playing a young lad, in a foreign country, out of position was never going to work.

I hope he goes onto have a successful WC and gets a decent move.

He's rotten and who ever scouted him should get the bullet as well , has shown absolutely nothing

Ally and his coach/coaches watched him in person during this match and said the lad was the best player on the park. :(

He can't even do the basics, his passing is poor, his touch is poor, he lacks any decent level of skill and to top it all off, he doesn't speak English. The poor kid should never have been signed. He has ruined a year of his career coming here. Another of a number of dreadful signings in the last 3 years.

Watching him warm up with the subs is like watching a very average man kick a ball about.

I've seen little or nothing to suggest he is any good. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt to an extent though. Football is a team game and if he is played out of position or can't communicate well then it will not work.

I hope he has a decent world cup and finds another team.

I said the other week Im looking forward to seeing him in the WC to see if he can actually play.

No idea what you get up to in the WC Gribz. Is that a Far East thing?

I take it you are a great Wham fan.:D