SDMC Productions - Rangers Documentary: Indiegogo Crowdfunder

Guest SDMC

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well! Thank you for your continued support of the Rangers project so far.

We're pleased to say that a new funding campaign is now being started on our Indigogo page to raise funds for

the Rangers documentary!

It's only open for 2 weeks though, so make sure you get your contributions early to support our project!

Link to our Indiegogo page: http://igg.me/p/695323/x/6506085

We've got a short teaser trailer of the documentary now up on Youtube - check out our interviews

with David Fisher, Clive Anderson and other Rangers fans and supporters.

Filming is going well so far, lots of great footage and interviews with fans and people all passionately

involved with Rangers FC to bring you the story of Rangers from the fans' view!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph0UAvTrTaU

Thanks again everyone, looking forward to having you onboard with us!

Best wishes,

Niraj Dave

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niraj Dave | Researcher

SDMC Productions Limited

Email: niraj.dave@sdmcproductions.com

Office: 0044 (0)161 2362112

Mob: 0044 (0) 7905942209

Web: http://www.sdmcproductions.com

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the recipient to which addressed. It may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact SDMC Productions Ltd @ mail@sdmcproductions.com quoting name of sender and addressee. PLEASE DELETE FROM SYSTEM

Please note that neither SDMC Productions nor any Employees or associates accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of SDMC Productions Ltd by means of e-mail communication

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well! Thank you for your continued support of the Rangers project so far.

We're pleased to say that a new funding campaign is now being started on our Indigogo page to raise funds for

the Rangers documentary!

It's only open for 2 weeks though, so make sure you get your contributions early to support our project!

Link to our Indiegogo page: http://igg.me/p/695323/x/6506085

We've got a short teaser trailer of the documentary now up on Youtube - check out our interviews

with David Fisher, Clive Anderson and other Rangers fans and supporters.

Filming is going well so far, lots of great footage and interviews with fans and people all passionately

involved with Rangers FC to bring you the story of Rangers from the fans' view!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph0UAvTrTaU

Thanks again everyone, looking forward to having you onboard with us!

Best wishes,

Niraj Dave

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niraj Dave | Researcher

SDMC Productions Limited

Email: niraj.dave@sdmcproductions.com

Office: 0044 (0)161 2362112

Mob: 0044 (0) 7905942209

Web: http://www.sdmcproductions.com

Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the recipient to which addressed. It may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact SDMC Productions Ltd @ mail@sdmcproductions.com quoting name of sender and addressee. PLEASE DELETE FROM SYSTEM

Please note that neither SDMC Productions nor any Employees or associates accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of SDMC Productions Ltd by means of e-mail communication

Thanks for the new site guys. I liked the Clive Anderson bit in the trailer. No idea he was a bluenose!! It's taking shape and I hope the fund raising fares a bit better this time.

Now a DVD would cost me an extra fiver. :(

Only messing, contributed this time. Bad timing for me meant I never got around to contributing last time. Hopefully this one is more successful. Only about 7 people contributed on the last one (although very generous sums from those who did).

Now a DVD would cost me an extra fiver. :(

Only messing, contributed this time. Bad timing for me meant I never got around to contributing last time. Hopefully this one is more successful. Only about 7 people contributed on the last one (although very generous sums from those who did).

Brilliant SA! Any more for any more? There is no hidden agenda with these guys and they are putting their heart and soul into this and funding the film themselves. This element of funding is purely to purchase the best archive footage they can. The film will be made regardless, but the more contributions the better the quality. £15 gets a copy of the DVD out in May. The premier showing is at the Glasgow Film Theatre in May.

Let's help the guys and help promote ourselves at the same time. We complain often enough about negative coverage. Here's our chance to put ourselves out there in a way we have never been able to do before. Let's not waste it.

Check the link in the OP for a little preview.

Has anyone (who is a member of other forums) noticed the guys advertising this anywhere else e.g. RM etc?

The only other forum I use is FF and I can't say I've seen it there!,unless I've missed it of course?.