He actually posed a question rather than claiming that it would happen:

"Rangers to go into Administration on Wednesday? At least one senior Glasgow accountant is saying so tonight."

He knew exactly what he was doing Hildy, both implying it and hoping for it. The man is a grade A creep.

A one eyed creep at that. How about using those so-called investigative skills of yours on the other lot across the city and their land deals Thomo! Now that's a real story worth telling. But I'm not holding my breath.

He knew exactly what he was doing Hildy, both implying it and hoping for it. The man is a grade A creep.

He may not be a friend of Rangers, but if he genuinely believed that administration was a possibility, and if he found out that key people from Rangers were having meetings with possible administrators, would you rather he kept it to himself or posed the questions publicly?

There is a hostile media out there, but when our club is in the hands of people that thousands of us don't trust, I don't get upset when serious questions are asked of them.

He may not be a friend of Rangers, but if he genuinely believed that administration was a possibility, and if he found out that key people from Rangers were having meetings with possible administrators, would you rather he kept it to himself or posed the questions publicly?

There is a hostile media out there, but when our club is in the hands of people that thousands of us don't trust, I don't get upset when serious questions are asked of them.

Aye, but. He wasn't asking serious questions of anybody. There was no truth-seeking or interrogation here. If he genuinely believed Admin2 was a possibility he should have done some digging and fact finding and kept his mouth shut until he had something to back that up - apart from "some accountants" (and anyone aware of the professional scene in Glasgow will know that 90% of accountants are Celtic fans anyway).

Rather than investigating and enquiring, as a journalist is supposed to do, he preferred to pose a suggestive question which served no purpose other than fostering the climate of uncertainty and discord. The man is a hypocrite and should be done under the trades descriptions act for calling himself a journalist.

Guest gisabeer2
A one eyed creep at that. How about using those so-called investigative skills of yours on the other lot across the city and their land deals Thomo! Now that's a real story worth telling. But I'm not holding my breath.

tweeted him on countless occasions asking the very question and funnily enough he didn't answer! dont let that stop you asking yourself though. get enough of us to tweet himevery day and we might just get a reaction from him!