Would we go into A2 when we are 24 points in front and face a 25 point penalty, and we play Dunfermline next week? I'm not saying we wouldn't, but would it make sense? Admins don't happen overnight as we all know. It's all about timing, but I wouldn't get that timing, unless it's to say "we weren't manipulating the system, we put ourselves in danger of losing the title" (while at the same type being totally confident we would win through thanks to our obvious superior scintillating skills and total football :P ).

But I think it is complete bollocks. Wallace would ruin his credibility for life after his comments of the last week or two. He would make Craig 'Little Googley Eyed Bastard' Whyte look like a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize for his handling of the 'Rangers Affair'.

To my way of reading it , it was more of a statement , he backed up the first bit with a statement .....

Rangers to go into Administration on Wednesday?

He has a Question mark there.

He later tweeted it was a question.

Rangers to go into Administration on Wednesday?

He has a Question mark there.

He later tweeted it was a question.

Yes but the question mark is irrelevant due to the second part , he is trying to be clever , he's just trolling as per usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would we go into A2 when we are 24 points in front and face a 25 point penalty, and we play Dunfermline next week? I'm not saying we wouldn't, but would it make sense? Admins don't happen overnight as we all know. It's all about timing, but I wouldn't get that timing, unless it's to say "we weren't manipulating the system, we put ourselves in danger of losing the title" (while at the same type being totally confident we would win through thanks to our obvious superior scintillating skills and total football :P ).

If we were to go into admin, it's obviously the best time to do it while were in this Division.

I should imagine we would still win this league, and we start next season with no handicap.

While, not being palatable to them, I think the SFA and SPFL would understand what's in their own interests.

One problem I can see is the squad. But that's just one of many.

Still, I'm not sure if this all a Toxic mind game. He's quite capable of it.

But I think it is complete bollocks. Wallace would ruin his credibility for life after his comments of the last week or two. He would make Craig 'Little Googley Eyed Bastard' Whyte look like a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize for his handling of the 'Rangers Affair'.

Pre-packed administrations which favour the few at the expense of the many almost invariably don't take as long as overnight to perperate.

If we were to go into admin, it's obviously the best time to do it while were in this Division.

I should imagine we would still win this league, and we start next season with no handicap.

While, not being palatable to them, I think the SFA and SPFL would understand what's in their own interests.

One problem I can see is the squad. But that's just one of many.

Still, I'm not sure if this all a Toxic mind game. He's quite capable of it.

Surely if it was true, we would wait until 29 or 30 in front? Not 24. Can you imagine the lift it would give Dunfermline and the deflation in our players. We would probably start dropping our standards of high quality total football and end up being lucky to just scrape through games :whistle:. Too risky

Surely if it was true, we would wait until 29 or 30 in front? Not 24. Can you imagine the lift it would give Dunfermline and the deflation in our players. We would probably start dropping our standards of high quality total football and end up being lucky to just scrape through games :whistle:. Too risky

I honestly think that the authorities would make sure we're in the Championship next year.

Otherwise, Scottish football will die.