Afer 11 minutes of faffing about , I am now the proud member of club 1872 plus I'm member number2028 , superb from the bears so far hopefully its a massive success

Hats off to all for their energy. I hope it's off to a flier.

I know this is moany, and it might not matter. But the typos do my nut in - if you are trying to get money from people you need to be as professional as you can.

& I don't like the rubric 'Taking on the burden of others' for the £18.72 option. I know it's not meant to, but it potentially sends out the message that you, fan X who can't afford £18.72, isn't as good as fan Y who can. The potential is there to send out a negative message, which is the last thing you want if you are trying to get fan x to part with their money. The concept is fair enough, I understand that, it's just that advertising message wise the word 'burden' is a mistake.

Given how touchy our fans are, these things do matter.

Apart from which, it's been written as 'Taken on the burden of others', which shows how minutes get corrupted.

But here I am, being negative. Sorry! The best of luck and fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

I understand what you mean , I was myself initially very sceptical thats why I decided on the life membership plus the £5 monthly donation instead of paying out £whatever every month , as an aside though there is virtually no mention on any other forum bar this one , I posted a thread on FF about it today and it was gone in 4 minutes , how can we really expect success when we continually hate at each other ./

The thread on the supporters direct thread on FF is an absolute disgrace , how Marshall1973??? kept his cool for so long amazed me.

I understand what you mean , I was myself initially very sceptical thats why I decided on the life membership plus the £5 monthly donation instead of paying out £whatever every month , as an aside though there is virtually no mention on any other forum bar this one , I posted a thread on FF about it today and it was gone in 4 minutes , how can we really expect success when we continually hate at each other ./

The thread on the supporters direct thread on FF is an absolute disgrace , how Marshall1973??? kept his cool for so long amazed me.

I think Rangers First deserves its own thread on there but it won't get one at the moment - shame but it is not a disaster imo.

I am pleased with the response on day one with little promotion other than word-of-mouth, I keep saying this but I think there is something in this :)