I think they need to have a bank account first, unless that has been done since Monday but who would the signatories be?

Yeah there isn't a bank account yet - Signatories I would guess would be the Solicitor and we'd need to have some others too for security. Richard? I don't really know bank accounts tbh I'm the sole signatory on my own haha

Not necessarily but, yeah, I'd say you do need such flag-bearers; one for every generation of fans so say a Hubbard, a Greig, a Walter, a Gough and a Numan. Add in identifiable business people then that allows an element of trust and credibility to form.

I'm sure the organisers have discussed all this though and I'd fancy this will be their aim going forward.

It is certainly the aim to have at least two such figureheads. Greig and Smith would be ideal IMHO.

That's a bit worrying as I just joined - 4 days after you - and it is still under 2,400

Actually I think that'sa pretty damn good start. If each of those 2,400 (actually might be 2,300 because the first number was going to be 100 I think, hopefully not 1,000!) were to pay £10/month that would raise enough for 1.5% of the shares in the first year at current prices etc etc.

Essentailly you need £1,000,000 at current prices for a 5% holding; that's a only 8,333 people at £10/month or twice that number if everyone only paid the minimum, which we've already seen isn't what's happening; not counting Life Memberships.

500/1,000 Life Memberships and 6,250/4,166 monthly donations at £10 would do it.

None of these figures look impossible to me.

Yes, that is a big problem. It isn't even just trust but in having the cash spare anymore. If I hadn't already paid into Rangers Fighting Fund*, bought shares (again!) and all those red and black scarves and so forth i would have gone for the 18.72 or, more likely, the one off payment - but I've already spent (wasted? :( ) that money on Rangers, sadly. Wonder if I'd get a life membership for my £500 of shares????? Is it a deal, lads?

You will get a life membership for £500 worth of newco shares at current prices.

So if you bought them in the IPO at 70p and have say 714 then they are worth approx £220 today and you would have to make up the balance in cash.

Dont think it will be anywhere near that Brahim , I managed to get this done 11 minutes into the launch and my number is 2028 ,given that there were glitches getting into it I would be amazed if 2000 odd people got done that quick , but the important thing is it is now up and running plus the latest thing they put on the site is amazing and brings it home cost wise .

http://www.rangersfirst.org/rangersfirst-infographic/

I'd be interested to know what success looks like for RF or Buy Rangers in terms of numbers.

The first target is a 5% shareholding; so more or less £1,000,000; but a smaller figure might still be regarded as a success (say 3% for a notifiable interest); even 1% would be a great start IMO.

I have asked for an update to be published asap and regulalry thereafter covering:

1. Numbers signed up to web site
  2. Numbers signed up to pay monthly
  3. Total amount of monthly contributions
  4. Number of Life Memberships taken out for cash
  5. Number of shares pledged for LM or directly.

Dont think it will be anywhere near that Brahim , I managed to get this done 11 minutes into the launch and my number is 2028 ,given that there were glitches getting into it I would be amazed if 2000 odd people got done that quick , but the important thing is it is now up and running plus the latest thing they put on the site is amazing and brings it home cost wise .

http://www.rangersfirst.org/rangersfirst-infographic/'>http://www.rangersfirst.org/rangersfirst-infographic/

That might argue that the first number was 1,000 or 2,000 but as you say it's a start.

http://www.rangersfirst.org/rangersfirst-infographic/

That is COOL as you youngsters say.

But they're paying too much for their Irn Bru and hope we don't see anyone waliking along Edmiston Drive with no socks to join up; nonethless it's excellent.

The first target is a 5% shareholding; so more or less £1,000,000; but a smaller figure might still be regarded as a success (say 3% for a notifiable interest); even 1% would be a great start IMO.

I have asked for an update to be published asap and regulalry thereafter covering:

1. Numbers signed up to web site
  2. Numbers signed up to pay monthly
  3. Total amount of monthly contributions
  4. Number of Life Memberships taken out for cash
  5. Number of shares pledged for LM or directly.

I think that would be ideal , one of the biggest bug bears of gersave was you couldnt get any info from them regards take up , buyrangers may be the same , what people need to realise is that fans want to be associated with successful things , they hate being associated with flops