BR isn't to be fair - I think you need a UK bank account to get involved with that - could be wrong though. I'm sure someone here can clear that up.

I understand where you are coming from re: Official - I think we need to get the word out that they are to achieve different goals

You are wrong Greg, anyone can participate in BR. Perhaps you are thinking about the IPO where you needed an address in the UK.

I'm not sure I understand why you would spend money and not have shares in your name.

Quite simply because there is strength in numbers; it's not about ME, ME, ME.

However, that does not preclude anyone having shares in their own name as well.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

You are wrong Greg, anyone can participate in BR. Perhaps you are thinking about the IPO where you needed an address in the UK.

There have been foreign fans via twitter saying they were having problems with BR , don't know the exact problems though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have been foreign fans via twitter saying they were having problems with BR , don't know the exact problems though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would think that anyone who was giving money to any organisation would contact that organisation if they had a problem rather than using Twitter!

You would think that anyone who was giving money to any organisation would contact that organisation if they had a problem rather than using Twitter!

Difficult to know how some of us can manage to exist without Twitter and Facebook :D:throwpc:

Indeed.

BuyRangers is for everyone, no matter where they are in the world.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Quite simply because there is strength in numbers; it's not about ME, ME, ME.

However, that does not preclude anyone having shares in theri own name as well.

I know this wasn't meant to be funny, but I had to laugh.