I think King - in an ideal world would not be so public with some of his comments. I think he'd prefer to be more private.

But it's got to the stage that enough is enough and he has come out fighting and playing this mob at their own game. It will also allow him to gather more support from the fans as he continueds to unravel this shambolic situation

Going to meetings with the board and institutions and not letting the support know his position, would be counter productive imo. We want transparency from the board and King who is representing our hopes and ambitions now.

Sandy Easdale refutes all claims that Dave King has made any offer of financial assistance to Rangers via him. These claims are 'wholly untrue'.

I don't believe anything the Easedales come out with.

In saying that, if King is 'playing' them, then that is absolutely fair enough by me These guys have been mis-managing our club for far too long, treating the fans with contempt and the whole thing has been an utter embarassment. This is not the club I knew. If Dave King has anything to do with it he will get OUR club back off this mob. He has my backing, that's for sure. This has to start coming to a head now. It just has to. We can't go on like this.

Has Dave King ever actually said that he's made an offer of financial assistance to Rangers via Sandy Easdale?

Was wondering the same and while King doesn't mention Easdale by name that is the inference given he met with him last year.

Has Dave King ever actually said that he's made an offer of financial assistance to Rangers via Sandy Easdale?

afaik this was a claim made by the board and not by King. So in essence it comes doan to whether one is prepared to believe what the board says.

Yes. Quite.